Prologue

Alina sat on the roof, rubbing her belly. How is she going to explain this to her father? That she got pregnant it wasn't planned, it just happened.

It was a few months ago. Since the day she left her home. Alina has been on her own for a long time now. Since the day she was around 10.

She left home. Well her mother sends her away to a boarding school for humans. But Alina didn't approve of it. She hated it. Aline didn't hate humans but hated the idea of spending with a bunch of girls, isn't something Aline likes. Now, she would've had been okay with being at a shared school. Boys and Girls. Not an all girl school. But the whole point of this is that she left the school at 10. And she's been wandering around. Her parents were furious and wanted her to go home. But she didn't, she made sure not to get detective, not to be found.

Alina got older and began to rebel. Alina did things she wasn't proud off, such as use her powers to get alcohol, snacks, and cigarettes. Alina is a demon, aren't demons suppose to be evil. So she was bad. And all this badness, she was never caught.

Not even her parents caught her. Until a few months ago.

There was this party; she went to it of course. She never misses any parties, not while her friends tell her about it.

So Alina went to it. And like always, she brought things. When she arrived, the party was already at full blast. It was crowded and loud. But that didn't bother her. She made her way through the crowd and toward the kitchen. She set the things down on the counter.

"Alina!" She could hear the hight pitch over the loud music. Alina turned around and leaned against the counter.

"Rinna," Alina smile. She had met Rinna three years ago, and they were best friends ever since. But the thing about Rinna, she was a demon too. So it's why they got along. But Alina never told Rinna about what family she came from Alina didn't want Rinna to act as a maid. Almost all demons who know who Alina is, shower her with gifts. It annoys her. "This party is off the hook; there are lots of cute guys. Maybe you'll finally catch one." Alina chuckle.

"Yeah, maybe," Alina grabbed one of the red cups on the counter that were filled up with beer. She always checks if it wasn't spiked. Thought drugs don't affect her much. But they do affect her a little. "I'm not looking for any relationship. Just maybe some fun."

"Well that's what we here for," Rinna said. "To have fun and enjoy this awesome party."

"Where's Bonnie and Ty?"

"You know," Rinna wiggles her eyebrows. "Upstairs doing their thing. I swear they're like rabbits; they don't stop. I'm amazed she hasn't gotten pregnant yet."

"Aha," Alina smile and follow Rinna out to the dance floor. There she dances with her.

They dance for a few minutes before it started to get hot. It was so crowded that, that it got way too hot. Alina walked out to the patio for some fresh air and Rinna went to get more beer.

Alina sat on the lawn chair and looked up at the sky. The cool breezed helped her cool down.

"Mind if I joined you?" Alina looked up at a handsome guy. He had light green eyes and black hair.

"I don't mind," Alina smile and stretched her legs. She looked at her shoes. She wasn't one to wear heels with a dress.

"Nice outfit," he said. "I'm Bradley, but call me Brad."

"Thank you," Alina smile. "I'm Alina, nice to meet you." She shook his hand and held on for a bit then I let his hand go.

"The party is nice," Brad said.