10 years earlier/Prolouge

Wes and Dave had been roommates in their new house for about a year and a half now. They had lived together before but this was their first house they had built and lived in together. Wes brought a bowl of popcorn over to the coffee table and crawled under the blanket Dave and he were sharing. Dave rested his head against Wes's shoulder as they started to watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Wes wrapped an arm around him and they made fun of the show the whole time.

Dave eventually fell asleep on Wes's shoulder and Wes rested his head on Dave's. Wes interlaced their fingers under the blanket and smiled. He kissed Dave's head and fell asleep.

As they slept- the popcorn machine in the kitchen caught fire and smoke filled the house. Wes and Dave never noticed it as they died peacefully.

The next morning the fire department came and put out the flaming house. They were saddened to see that Wesley and David had died. They were well respected by the town. The firemen brought the almost perfect bodies out and covered them respectively. Their funeral was a week later and the whole town came out. They rebuilt the house in their memory and left a plaque in memory of them.

Wes and Dave sat on their roof and stared into the sunset as they watched the town grieve over their deaths. Dave rested his head on Wes's shoulder and cried softly. Wes hugged him gently. "It's ok Dave. It was our time to go. I'll always be here for you. And we can always stay here. I'll still love you no matter what."

Wes kissed his head gently and Dave leaned into him. "Thank you Wesley. I'll always love you too." Dave kissed Wes gently and interlaced their fingers as they watched the sunset.

They had many people come to the house to see if they wanted to buy it but no one ever stayed. That was partially due to the fact that Wes and David made great poltergeists.

That all changed ten years later when a man named Joshua decided to move in.

A/N
New story- give me your feedback please! And shoutout to MichealTheNoblest who made the awesome cover. And yes that is actually Joven from Smosh Games