ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

I laid on Chandler's bed as climb on top of me, his eyes not daring to look away. My face was extremely red as his hands made their way from my hips to my breast.

"God, you're so goddamn beautiful, Maria." He breathed shakily.

"Oh, Chandler." I moaned as his hands slipped under the shirt he loaned me onto my bra and began massaging it.

"I love you, Brianna." Just then my vision blurred and a light blinded me.

"Huh?" I croaked, waking up from that beautiful nightmare. I was cuddling the pillow Chandler handed me the night before and was in deep thought before I heard a snap of a camera.

" Well, look who's up. You should really check my Instagram and Twitter in a minute, sleeping beauty."He chuckled and I groaned.

"Mm~ Fine." I said opening up my phone.

" Don't kill me, okay?" He laughed as I opened Instagram.

When I checked his Instagram, I saw me looking deep in thought and zoned out. Man, I look out of it.

It was such an amazing experience to hang out with @marvelousmari off set, u may be a loud sleeper,but ur a smol cool bean

I blushed and smiled at the captions he had posted and I looked at him from across the bedroom.

People began to comment on the photo.

@ChandlerRiggs5 @marvelousmari you guys would have the cuteST RELATIONSHIP EVER IM SO JEALOUS

DATS MY FUCKING /WIFE/@ChandlerRiggs5

Aren't you still dating Brianna???

Shh. Let me embrace this moment dear Briandler shipper.

"That sounds so wrong, you know." I told him hiding my smile behind the palm of my hand.

"It's not like we're actually going out,though."He told me with a raspy deep voice while running his long fingers through his feathery hair.

"Yea, I guess you're right." I said, hoping he couldn't hear the disappointment in my voice.

"So, what did you dream about?" He asked me sitting up in his king bed.Oh, you know, just dreaming of all the sins I would commit to you.

"Just this guy."I said blushing.

"Oh,who's the lucky guy?"He asked me wriggling his eyebrows teasingly.

"Uh, well..."Should I tell him? No, way Maria! He has a girlfriend! He's unavailable!

"Well, who is he?" He asked me again and I quickly came up with the name that came straight to my head.

"Kenneth Johnson!" I blurted out without thinking.

Kenneth Johnson, a.k.a the artistic boy who liked me since kindergarten.

"You mean that guy who sits in the back of the class and makes those awesome sketches in his notepad?"He asks me surprised,while I nodded slowly,trying to comprehend why I said that.

"Yeah, I've always liked him. Ha ha?" I laughed weirdly, just then, William peeps his head into the room and we have him an confused look.

"Hey, I was once a teenager,too you guys." He said.

"Aw, dad she's just a friend!" Chandler groaned and out went my hopes being with him.