The big P

Tears...

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
(School's out for them)

Rin - He got on one knee and asked you. Jk. I'm not that pathetic

You and all the girls were sitting next to each other, talking until you heard the one and only, Rin.

"(Name)! I choose you!" Rin yelled.

Before you could turn around, you were hit by a pokeball. The girls went silent. Except for Shura who started laughing. You recovered from the hit and picked up the ball. You looked up and saw that Rin wasn't there. You pressed the button on the pokeball, making it open. There was a poem in there ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Charmanders are red
Squirtles are blue
If you were a pokemon,
I'd choose you

Your smile is stronger than a hyperbeam
Like Jesse and James, we make the perfect team
I'll stay by your side like Pikachu and Ash,
And I'll love you more than a level 80 Rapidash

You're more legendary than a Zapdos, Entei, and New
Out of all 150, I choose you

Love,
Rin

"Aw that's cute," Shiemi and Paku said.

"He could do better," Izumo and Shura laughed out.

"Well I think it's-" you were cut off as Rin slid on the floor on one knee with a ring in a black box.

"I know I might not be the most romantic person in the world, but I truly do love you with all my heart," Rin said.

You were already crying as Shiemi and Paku were crying and the other two had a shocked look.

"Will you, (full name), marry me?" he put his head down, hoping you would say yes.

You jumped onto him and kissed him. "Yes!" you replied. Everyone cheered for you both.

"Oh thank God..." Rin sighed in relief as he hugged and kissed you.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Yukio - You and Yukio just went on a date and walked past the fountain where you ran away from the fangirls on the first date.

"Brings back memories," you laughed.

He gave out a chuckle as you guys sat down on the fountain. You looked down at Yukio's hands and noticed that they were shaking so you gave him a concerning look.

"Are you okay, Yukio?" you startled him as you asked.

"Y-Ya, of course," he said nervously.

"Whatever you say," you sighed.

It was silent for a moment until he got on one knee. You stared at him with wide eyes. Everybody stopped and looked over at you guys with a happy aura.