You're on your Period

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Rin - You were rolled up in your blanket as you were watching a movie on Netflix. Rin came in and started complaining about Yukio and how his moles bother him. "Will you shut up!" you yelled. He gave you a shocked look. "Are you okay?" he asked. You started getting a bad cramp. You held your stomach in pain. He quickly ran over to you and asked if you were okay. "I'm on my period..." you said quietly so he couldn't hear.

"What was that?" he asked. "I'M ON MY GOD DAMN PERIOD" you yelled. "Oh" he said awkwardly. He then ran off and came back with chocolate and ice cream. You guys both cuddled on the bed and finished the movie you were watching while eating the sweets.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Yukio - (Sorry it's short)Yukio knew you were on your period the first time you yelled at him. He didn't really know what to do since he's a guy. He was called in for a meeting, but didn't go because he wanted to help you. He stayed with you and bought you everything you wanted.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Bon - Bon was being too loud today and you just wanted some peace and quiet. He was about to say something, but you quickly threw a pillow at him so he would shut up. He looked at you and glared.

"Why did you do that?" he asked. "Because you don't know when to shut your mouth," you said, covering yourself with a blanket. "A good girlfriend would listen," he mumbled quietly. "Then why don't you find a better one, you asshole," you said as you started to tear up. He had a shocked look on his face and sat next to you and hugged you.

"That's impossible," he whispered. "Can you tell me why you're acting like this?" he asked. "No, it's embarrassing," you told him as you started to blush. "Is there anything I could do to help you?" he asked. "Some cheesecake would be nice," you told him. He kissed your forehead and got you your cheesecake :3. Later on, you told him about your whole situation and you just laid there on your bed cuddling.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Shima - Today was not a good day for you and Shima was not making it any better. He kept on rambling about how he was good with the ladies. "Shima, I love you, but if you say one more god damn thing, I'll sew your mouth shut," you said, instantly shutting him up. "Geez, what's your problem?" he asked. "My problem is that I'm on my period and you're making it worse," you explained to him. He blushed a big amount of red and walked out of the room. "Wow! I thought you were a man!" you yelled.

You laid back in bed and was about to take a nap until the door opened. You turned to the door and was about to say something until you saw Shima with a big teddy bear, roses, chocolates, and some movies. He sat down next to you and patted your head. "I am a man," he whispered in your ear. You hugged him tight and kissed his cheek. "Tha- OW!" you yelled as you held your stomach in pain.

He laid you down on the bed and got you some medicine. The rest of the day was spent cuddling and Shima rubbing your belly😆.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Mephisto - You were in the closet crying, hoping nobody would hear you. Unfortunately that did not happen. The closet door opened with a creak and a flash of light blinded your eyes. Mephisto stood in front of you with a worried look. "What are you doing in here, (Name)?" he asked. You looked up at him and started crying more.

"I'm a monster and monsters deserve to be in the closet," you said. "Why would you ever think that?" he asked, kneeling down to your height. "Ever since I started my period," you told him. "Oh, so this is what it's all about? I can help you with that! Eins, zwein, drei!" He yelled. You both were teleported to a shop with a whole bunch of shoes and clothes. "What do you want! Anything for you, my sweety!" He exclaimed. "Does it look like I want clothes, you dumbass!" You yelled at him.

"I thought girls liked this kind of stuff," he said. "Not all of them! That's very sexist," you said. "Well, what am I supposed to do?" he asked. "Why don't you be a good boyfriend and comfort me," you told him. "Okay then. Let's go get some ice cream," he said. "Now that's what I'm talking about!" you yelled. "Eins, zwein, drei!" he yelled and you guys got you ice cream :3.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Amaimon - You didn't visit Amaimon in the forest so he got worried and went to your house. You were covered by your blankets, sleeping. You woke up by the sound of your window opening. You turned you body and met with Amaimon's face. You screamed until you realized it was Amaimon.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" you yelled at him. "You didn't visit me today so I came over here to check if you were okay," he said. "That's sweet, but I'm not really feeling good," you told him. "Are you dying?" he asked. "No, Amaimon, I'm not dying," you said. "Then what's wrong with you?" he asked. 'He wouldn't know what it is so I should tell him...right?' you thought. "I'm on my period," you said. "Oh isn't that what girls get when their vag-""AMAIMON!!! Don't explain it!" you yelled. "Sorry..." he apologized. "Can you just lay with me?" you asked. He went under the covers with you and wrapped his arms around your waist, falling asleep in less than a minute.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

I'm sorry it's late, but I did it in one day :D