Happy Ending (Update)

All of this is taken place 5 years later.

***

Rin - "I love you..." you and Rin say at the same time.

You smile at each other as you lay in your bed, your baby sleeping in the crib at the side. He gives you soft kisses on your nose then places one on your lips.

"I'm glad I met you... You've made me so much happier than I ever could be... Thank you for being with me all this time, (Y/N)..."

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Yukio - It's Yukio's first day taking over Mephisto's place as headmaster. You've been giving him all the encouragement he needs and so have the twins you had.

They jump onto Yukio's legs and smile up at him as you watch with a smile.

"Daddy! We love you and mommy says be home by 6 for dinner," they both say. You chuckle at what they say.

"Well tell mommy that I appreciate everything she's done for me. She's helped me get through a lot of hard stuff and I don't know what I'd do without her. She's the love of my life."

Yukio looks down at the twins then up at you. The twins also look at you with a smile.

"You heard him."

You walk up to Yukio and give him a kiss before he leaves. "I love you, Yukio."

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Bon - "Bon, you're spoiling her too much!" you yell at your husband, who is buying your daughter a whole bunch of candy.

"A little bit of candy isn't going to hurt her," he argues. 

"She just came back from the dentist! Ugh, fine."

You all get in the car after the visit to the store. Bon holds your hand and rubs it softly with his thumb.

"I love you, (Y/N)... You've really changed me. I remember being this big bully that would never show his feelings but... you helped me grow out of that. Promise to stay with me till the end?"

"I promise..."

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Shima - "JUST SIT DOWN!" Shima whines, trying to get your son to sit down and eat his food. Your son just runs all over the place until you walk through the door.

Both Shima and him cheer and run up to you, knowing you have sweets for them. You laugh and hand Shima the box. He takes a donut out and moans as he takes a bite out of it. He feeds you some then soon finishes it.

"Still not as sweet as you," he says and smiles at you, giving you a kiss.

You wipe your lips because of the stickiness and smile. Shima and you look at your son who's passed out on the couch with crumbs on his hands.

"I'm so happy we had him... I'm so happy I met you... and I'm so happy you stayed with me after all these years. You're too perfect. I love you..."

"I love you too, Shima. Now and forever."

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Mephisto - Eight demon toddlers  around you but you've gotten used to it since Mephisto says they age quite soon.

"Now I can get used to this. Seeing you be tortured by my children. I'm kidding. Today's my day off so they're all yours."

You glare at him then look at all of your kids surrounding you.

"Go attack daddy."

They all jump on Mephisto and push him down.

"I thought you loved me!" he cries out.

"I do. I just love sleep and revenge more."

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Amaimon - "Amai, he won't eat his broccoli because he says it reminds him of your hair!" you call out to him in your tree house. 

You wanted a normal house, but he didn't want to leave the forest so that's where the tree house idea came from.

"Just shove it down his throat!" he shouts back.

You shake your head and put down the fork. You decide to show a picture of Amaimon when his hair was all burnt and your baby laughs, giving you the opportunity to put the broccoli in his mouth.  He has a look of disgust but he scarfed it down. You cheer to yourself silently. 

"Amaimon, I did it!"

"What'd you have to do?"

You snicker and lie.

"Ask him politely."

"Yeah right.  I love you!"

You smile.

"I love you too..."

The end.