2

*Ariana Grande - Into You*

-

An hour under hot water, half a bottle of shampoo, and a whole bar of soap later, I was relaxing in nothing but my underwear and a big t-shirt. I love home.

I walked out of my room to what used to be Isaac's. His scent still lingered inside. I situated myself on the bed. I wouldn't say it to his face but I miss him and his stupid scarves. A loud thud from my room took me away from my sorrows.

I walked into my room cautiously. I found a certain someone in leather rummaging through my drawers. I shook my head.

"What are you doing" I ask. He turned around and there was this little glimmer in his eyes as he focused on me. God, I love him.

"Sammy? You're okay" he pulled me into a tight embrace. As much as I wanted to question his actions, I haven't seen him in a month so I accepted the love.

"Scott said you were searching for your mom and I texted you a bunch of times but you didn't respond." he rushed out once we pulled apart, "and that's not like you. Are you okay?"

"I'm alive" I shrug.

"What happened?"

"Let's just say I wasn't the one who told Scott about my whereabouts." I breathe out.

I give him a small smile before walking to my dresser to close the drawer he'd left open. I look over at Derek. He sat on my bed, messing with his fingers.

"You were worried about me?" I ask, amused.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I have been?" he responds. I shrug and make my way to him.

"You're the big, bad wolf who likes leather. You don't worry about anyone." I say as I stand in front of him.

"Those idiots that you call friends, not at all. But you? I always worry about you." He pulled me on top of him so that I was straddling his lap. I run my hands across his chest before pushing his jacket off his shoulders.

I cup his face. He smiles at me, another rare thing for Derek to do. Have I said how much I love him?

I kiss him lightly. I run my thumb across his lower lip. He slips his hands under my shirt. He pulls it off in one swift motion. Then slips out of his. His touch is so intoxicating, I couldn't think straight. All my words were replaced with moans and gasps. I was losing myself within his touch. But I was totally okay with it. I wanted this. I wanted him. I want him. Right now and tomorrow and for the rest of my life. I want him. I'm completely, insanely,  and desperately in love with Derek Hale and I hope I'm not going to regret letting him in, again.

Derek's been asleep for a little over an hour. I couldn't get myself to even close my eyes for more than three seconds. I feel so on edge. Considering my life for the last three weeks, I can see why but it was different. Something didn't feel right. I just couldn't pinpoint what it was, exactly.

I slide out of bed quietly. I grab my shirt off the floor and a pair of shorts before leaving the room. I slip into them as I walk down the stairs, into the kitchen.

I needed something to calm my nerves. I put a kettle on and brought out a Chamomile tea bag from the pantry. I put the tea bag in mug. I leaned on the counter.

Okay. Deep breaths.

"You're home now Sammy." I said to myself. I sighed as I ran a hand through my hair. I let my senses roam free for a few minutes while I tried to bring my head back. The wicked witch really did a number on me. Hearing the bubbling of the hot water, I turn the stove off before the kettle could make the annoying screeching noise. I pour the water in then let it sit, dunking the tea bag in and pulling it out a few times. I close my eyes as I take in the scent of my home.