|Part 1|

These are really long btw.. Just saying. Oh, and MATURE CONTENT WARNING. MKAY, you've been warned XD Enjoy! ...

It was an ordinary house, situated in an average suburban neighborhood. The residents were nice. Most of the properties in the area were middle or upper-middle class, with freshly cut lawns and well-tended flowerbeds. Plenty of minivans and sedans parked in the driveways and along the tree-lined streets. Average. Unassuming. Like they'd all conformed to some unspoken rule of propriety. The kind of place you'd see on a family tv show.

But there were secrets here too. Some of these residents had private ways of having fun. Some smoked pot late at night. A few of the couples were swingers. And others had darker, kinkier secrets...

***

Althea was on her knees. She wore a black leather halter top and panties, a collar around her neck, and her hands were bound together. She looked slightly ill at ease. She tried to remain calm but the nerves were getting to her.

Her youthfulness attracted welcome attention. There was an elegance about her. Her face was pretty, her body lean and toned. Who wouldn't be turned-on by her? The setting didn't require anyone to hide their interest. Or their desire.

There were other women too. They were similarly bound and displayed. They were all being looked over, admired, assessed. Waiting to be bought. They were all gorgeous, and she suspected that they were probably better than her at sex. In short, competition was fierce.

So far, no offers had been made for Althea yet. But of course, the night had only just begun. It was her first time there. The large room resembled a fancy art gallery. Clean, new, with well-dressed patrons looking for objects of beauty on which to spend their money. The commodity on offer here was unusual and certainly taboo; submissive women.

Althea was certainly ready for it. She had been for a while. She desired it. Finally standing there alone was different than she had expected.. Being objectified in this manner was humiliating. She felt like a piece of meat on display. She wondered how models survived it.

Confusingly, she was also aroused. She was naturally somewhat-shy and being admired in her scantily-clad, aroused state was both excruciating and exciting. She would never have known these other women or patrons otherwise. It was like living a double life; the life of her dreams and fantasies.

She'd been on display for just over an hour, but it felt like an eternity. Finally a man approached. His expression revealed that this was certainly not his first time. He was a stern looking man in his late 40's. He had a commanding presence. Althea figured that he was a banker, an investor, or some type of influential businessman.

He came to stand in front of her. He didn't say a word as he looked at the card which had all of Althea's relevant information:

Name: Althea

Age: 25

Height: 5'7

Weight: 120-ish

Gender Preferences: Men and Women

Fetishes: She enjoys bondage, submission, and being treated like a kitten

Specialties: Eager to please, a great mouth for sucking, and a tender body to fuck

Level of professional experience: None. Would you like to be her first?

He studied the information like a hedge fund manager looking to purchase a thousand shares of stock. His face remained businesslike, stern. He thought long and hard before finally looking up and making eye contact.