Me: "Ok"

I ring up mum and tell her. She's so happy for me. She even screamed! Now that THAT'S taken care of, time to go say hi to my other brothers........

As soon as i walk in the front door i'm tackled from behind.

Me: "Hey John!!!!!!"

John: "Hey sarebear!"

Solo walks over and gives me a hug.

Me: "Where's Eman?"

Solo: "Out the back playing with his nephews"

Eman: "HEEEEEYYYYY SIIS!!!!!!!!!!!"

Eman runs up and hugs me. Wow thats like 4 Justice Crew hugs.

Me: "Heeey Eman!! Oh by the way thanks for telling me you were coming for a visit. "

Eman: "Well i um well i ummm ..............."

Me: "haha dont worry about it!"

I lighly punch him him on the shoulder.

Me: "I'm so glad to see you boys, its been ages!! I missed you boys. How long are you staying in Orange??"

Eman: "We're here tomorrow then we're going home Monday"

Me: "Aw is that it? I wish you could stay here for longer" I frown

There's a moment of awkward silence

Solo: "Come on guys can't we just tell her?"

John: "She does look upset.."

Eman: "Fine Lenny go ahead"

Lenny: "Ok Sarah so we know your in school holidays for 2 weeks and well we've missed you a lot so we thought that maybe while you were on school holidays you could spend a week in Sydney with us. You'll have to help put with some workshops and have to put up with us rehursing but still do you think you could save us the trouble of missing you for a week and coming to Sydney?"

I scream so loud! I swear i jumped so high i hit the roof!

Me: "OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course i'll come with you!!!!!! Wait I'll Just ask mum"

I run outside and call mum. She was a bit worried but as long as i promissed that i would behave and once i convinced her that Eman would take care of me, she'd let me go.

Me: "MUM SAID ITS OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

John: "Phew we dont have to miss you next week!"

Solo: "Im sure Leilani would like to meet you"

Lenny: "And you can meet Jodie and Harley"

Me: "OMG thankyou boys!!!! I luv you sooo much!!"

I run in for a group hug. We spend the rest of the night planning our week. Before we know it, it's 9 pm. We all sit down on the lounge and put on a movie, Toy story 3 (It had to be suitable for emans nephews). Eman's sitting on one lounge with 2 of his nephews on his lap. Emans sister and her husband went out for the night, so we had babysitting duties. Solo is sitting on the other single lounge and John is sitting on theground. Im sitting on the 3 seater lounge with Lenny.

Halfway throught the movie i start to feel tired so i rest my head on len's shoulder. He puts his arm around me.

Len: "Comfy sis? I guess we can just take you home tomorrow. Sleep tight"