Chapter 15

3 months later
After the whole Gavin thing i decided to be single for a while, We all graduated. Me and chad are just bestfriends again. We still living in the same house. Chad even has a girlfriend .. While i say their fuck buddies but ..Take a guess. Yeah Lani, her hoe ass. I don't like her but I mind my own business.

I woke and went into my bathroom. I looked in the mirorr I swear I'm getting thicker, but I don't know why. && no I'm not pregnant. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I walked into my closet and throw on some tights and a tink top. As I walked out my door I slid my feet into my bunny slippers. I walked past chad room and saw him with only his boxer on laying across the bed. I shook my head and walked downstairs into the kitchen. "Good morning" I heard Lani say. I rolled my eyes and got some orange juice. "Hi" said to her. I saw that she had on one of Chad's long shirt with no pants. "You need clothes" "whatever"she said back, I shook my head again. "I still don't like you , you know?" I laughed at her "and I still dont give a fuck.. You know" she rolled her eyes and went upstairs. I was standing at the counter looking at the magazine. "Why you being mean to Lani" I heard chad say as he walked to the fridge. I rolled my eyes again. "Cut the attitude" he said. "Shut the fuck up" he shook his head and chuckled. "Ynnnnnn" Armoni said as she walked in the house. "Damn you don't know how to knock anymore" chad mumbled. Armoni smacked him in the back of his head. "Hey moni" i said. I saw bre come in with amiya. "Why you never got a shirt on" bre said to chad. "Why you always here" he turned and looked at her. I laughed a little. "Stop arguing guys" amiya said. She was still the nice one, She's so sweet. I sat my juice down. "Why you got all those bags" I asked bre. "Come see what's in them" she said smiling. I playfully rolled ny eyes and walked towards her. While I was walking Armoni slapped my ass. "You getting thickk" I shook my head laughing.
Chad's p.o.v.
After Armoni pointed out that yn was getting thick I couldn't stop staring at her ass, she had on tights too, so every time she would move her ass would jiggle. Armoni nudge me snapping me out if my thoughts. " I see you looking" she said quietly. "Shut up" I said as I got up and went upstairs. I walked into my room and saw Lani laying across my bed. I mean she pretty and all but everybody know she get around. Everybody been inside her. "Lani we need to talk" I said I rubbed down my face. She looked at me and rubbed my arm. "This not gonna work out man" she made a face. "What" she said with an attitude. "We done we over" she rolled her eyes. "I know this not because me and yn argue" "naw, but you gotta go" she shook her head and got off my bed "fuck you chad, and fuck that bitch downstairs" she got her stuff quickly and walked downstairs. I followed her

Yn's p.o.v
We was all talking as lani and chad came downstairs. Lani looked pissed. Chad was just shaking his head. They were talking back in forth. But she kept hitting him. He looked like he wanted to slap the shit outta her, but he wouldn't because he doesn't hit females. We just all looked at them. "I don't want you dawg" chad said looking lani in her face. I started to laugh. I saw lani look at me. "Bitch what the fuck is so funny" she said to me. "Obviously your hoe ass" she raised her eyebrow. "You been popping shit all damn month do you wanna fight or something". She said walking up to me. "Lani back the Fuck up" I heard bre say. For a minute I just blacked out. She was in my face yelling and pointing. Next thing I know I had her hair swinging her. "Bitch I told you" I said as I punched her in the head. She got a few punches but nothing to serious. We was on the ground, Then I felt arms around me pulling me off. "Calm down" chad said I'm my ear. I saw her grab her bag and walk out the door slamming it behind her. I got out of chads grip and went up stairs.