wake up!!

(Photos in the media)
Yn
This morning I woke up in Chad's arms .. I know what your thinking ,but no not like that. Anyways ... Sometimes at night I have nightmares , sometimes I wake up and tears. So I just climd into Chad's bed and lay with him. Its something about him ,his warm body, his buff arms wrapped around me that just makes me feel safe.
You-(gets out of bed and wakes chad then goes into the bathroom)
Chad- what you had another one of those dreams? (Yawns)
You-(spits toothpaste out) yea.. so what
Chad-(gets out of bed and walks in the bathroom) sometimes I be thinking you just wanna lay up under a Nigga (smirks)
You-Nah I just be scared
Chad- mmhm if you say so (touches your waist)
You-(jumps and drops your toothbrush) don't touch me little boy
Chad- little?
You-(bends down and gets your toothbrush and sees that his "dick" is in your face) mmh (stands up) ima go get dress
Chad- you see i ain't little (laughs)
You- (walks out the room) yeah whatever
Your p.o.v
  Boy let me tell you ...mmm why did I lie? That boy is not little . well not anymore . okay so when we were like in 7th grade amiya was having a "kick back" couple of her friends we were young and horny .. Blah blah blah . me and chad had to go in the closet and .. Story goes on I saw his peter. I had to show him my you know... Little girly part. We never did more then that , nope we never ever kissed !