Chapter 11

yn p.o.v
So hey guys I know its been a while. So let me catch y'all up, me and chad been on a break. The fact that he cheated was just...idk I never thought he would do that but I guess I was wrong. But anyways I been staying with bre, its been fun bre and her mom are exactly alike both nice as hell oh yea and were back in school now. Everything going good ig

"Eww why would you say that" amiya said making a face. "What its true" Armoni said as she shut her locker , "what's true?" I asked Armoni as I walked to them and opened my locker. "Nothinnng" Armoni said while smiling extra hard. All I could do was laugh I knew something was really wrong with her. "She said her and mark was doing the nasty all weekend" amiya said while take gagging. "That's why your walking like that" I said as I took my book out my locker and closed it. "Bitcheees" bre said as she ran over to us smiling. " hey brebre" we all said. "Dont look now but someone's man candy is staring" I looked over and saw chad staring at me. "Oh him" I said as we started to walk. "Oh him, don't say it like that you know you miss him" "I might miss him but I know how I need to be treated" we kept walking until we stopped in front of the guys, we all spoke ...then I heard "ugh hey yn" it was chad "wassup" I nooded then looked back down at my phone. He looked to good today he had on a v-neck shirt which was hugging his body making him look extra lovely. But I had to play hard to get, "damn its like that" mark said laughing which caused armoni to hit him and me to look up at him. When mark saw me giving him the death stare he stopped laughing. "Oh um my bad" "yea your bad" chad mumble but loud enough for mark to hear him "I'm going to class early" "you sure babes" amiya asked me "yea gotta study anyways" I said as I locked my phone. "I'll walk you" chad said looking at me with his hands in his pockets."i-im good" "yn its no-"
"I'm good chad" I said as I started to walk away. Man I missed him, I miss his kisses, his arms wrapped around me at night ..just everything but oh well I rather be apart from you and miss you , then be with you and you treat me like shit