chapter 2

You could write a book on how to ruin someone's perfect day

I watched blaze leaving as I gaped..to say I was shocked would be an understatement, what he did what he just did is not something he's ever done.

I wanted to dwell into the matter but I was already late for my class something that rarely happened and to think I had it with blaze ...ugh what is wrong with me! I just want to go on a day withought thinking of him or running into him.

"goodmorning Mrs Leia" I said as I set foot in the class.

"oh,well come in freyne go take a seat"

I almost sighed in relief for not being given a detention on being late in class when Mrs Leia spoke "and while you're at it why don't you take this pink slip".

frowning I took the pink slip and flopped on my desk, couldn't this day get any worse!

suddenly blaze also entered in the class, Mrs Leia was already used to his tardiness but i still prayed she wouldn't do what I think she was abou-

"blaze detention"!

  I guess my day did get worse..great!

Blaze smirked taking the pink slip before sitting down. I wish there was a way to trade detention with someone because Iam sure one of his slutty girls would love to have it with him seeing that they are all thirsty for him..sluts... something in the back of my mind told me Iam being a hypocrite because I was in a way like those girls" thirsty" for blaze but I pushed it away, yes I do think he is attractive and gorgeous but with the way he treats me I'll be a fool to even think I'll ever have a chance with him plus why would I want to when all he does is make me miserable. I can't help having feelings for him but I sure can avoid being with him.

The rest of the day went in a blur and while everyone was already on their ways home I had to go in my first detention and with blaze yeap! couldn't think of a better way in spending my entire day...fuck

A/N

as you can see Iam very shit with story writting this is my first time and Iam testing the waters,constructive criticism is highly appreciated and I'll also love if you guys check out my poetry Iam pretty good at those. .thank you