Human!Claude x Oc Reaper (Cause writers block w/ some smut)

I wandered around the streets amongst the cold body's laying dramatically actually. A bit over the top even for me, "Darling must we always leave such a mess?" I complained gently to my lover and nuzzled his shoulder. "No, not really. I was just about to ask you the same thing my love. I suggest we at least have someone come clean it..." my lover recommend gently petting my long pitch black hair and tangled it between his fingers.

It doesn't take long to have some others come and collect the bodies of the dead, but seeing as that when me and my love go out and wipe out a whole town its a romantic gesture and all in love to spend time together. He gently grabs me by my waist and tilts my head up to look up at him i shudder and smile feeling our bodies heat up and we then found a please to release that heat.

3 decades later

I sat alone in my office today was yet another sweep of my lover's death day,I'd always been so sad and hurt during these times. I would also head over to Grells for sexual release, it was sad and despicable of me, but we both never stopped the encounter (having that grell needed it too). The timer went off with a soft hum indicating that the day of work was over i packed up and headed out only to be held up by William,"Sorry but not for you Today Eva. You'll be working this last case..." He said handing me a file, sighing  I looked past him to see grell frowning and holding the same file. I then smiled softly and nodded compliantly.

As we went Grell had cornered me in the nearest alley, I attempted to convince him to wait till after work but I couldn't help but give in with soft whimpers and whines of his touches, I had took off my pants at the most as he did so too. He chuckles softly and held me close biting me on the neck marking it there with his rather sharp teeth. I yelped as the teeth pierced my skin and blood began to trickle down my collar bone to my slightly exposed chest. I guess none of it really bothered me at this point I've got enough marks from Grell that at least the lower office workmen caught wind of our little affairs out of work. Grell also really didn't care either when we first started he loved to cause me anxiety by leaving small "love" marks along my neck and jaw, i would have to wear a scarf to work and William would be so nosy asking why i wore it and trying to get me to take it off, saying "That scarf is not within dress code blah blah blah " it was irritating....

As we continued he got a bit rougher than usual and more grabby, my moans got a bit louder than i wanted. I looked back at him only to see him grinning at something, or someone to be precise, at the end of the alley. I gasped and looked at the man who was actually watching shocked. I went to push Grell away but before I could have we'd both had came, utterly embarrassed I whined and finally pulled off him covering myself getting myself together. Before I had time to question the bystander he was gone, i looked by at Grell teary eyed and shoved him against a wall my heat down a bit. He growled and rubbed the new found cut at the back  of his head, pulling his hand back to his view is when we see the blood. I felt guilty, so before he looked up i was already gone, already trying to find a place to feel safe and....Normal.

(There will be a Pt. 2 if you guys like it enough, leave a comment saying "more" or one that says "work on the request!!!" Or something like that!XD  Edit!!: leave a thumbs up or random comment proving that you can see this)