Tickle the Stowaway

Start from the beginning

"Mommy. Where do we tickle now?" One of the twins asked as he tickled her foot.

"The heel, baby." Their mom answered. The twins listened, going after Katie's heels. Her laughter died down, but her toes slowly uncurl. Once they were straight, the twins attacked her toes again, causing her to go insane.

To her surprise, it didn't last long. The twins left and she was able to catch her breath. A few minutes passed before she heard someone move close to her feet. The new tormentor began to tickle her insoles, causing her to scream. "HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She laughed, unable to beg. This person was more experienced than the first one.

She wiggled her feet back and forth while laughing, trying to lesson the tickling. She failed at doing so, and suffered for a few minutes of torture.

Once the person finished, the announcement of dinner was made. Almost everyone left, with the exception of a man and woman she could hear. "Wanna have some fun, honey?" The man asked.

"Of course sweetie." The woman replied before they walked up to the crate. They both looked at her feet before gliding their fingers on them. Katie began to giggle like crazy, wiggling her feet left and right.

"Do you really wanna tickle them?" The man asked as he pulled his finger away. The woman did the same, not saying anything.

The next thing Katie knew, she felt a tongue on the bottom of her foot. "W-what's that?" She asked while biting her lip.

"Just a little love." The woman said as she licked Katie's toes. Katie let out a small moan as the man began to suck on her soles. The man made his way up to her toes, causing her to moan louder and louder. The woman began to suck on her toes, causing her to moan even louder.

After a few minutes, they began to lick all over the bottom of her foot, causing her to moan and feel wet. "P-please don't s-stop." She said as she closed her eyes.

The pleasure going through her body went on for thirty minutes before they stopped. "Hope to see you again." The woman said as they walked away.

Katie calmed herself down before trying to free herself again. The unfortunate part was that the workers came back before she could get out. "Oh god damn it!" She thought to herself.

The workers walked over to her, rolling a table over next to her as well. A few minutes later, everyone else showed up. Katie began to shiver in fear, scared of what was on the table.

She heard the footsteps of someone walking up to her. The person grabbed a feather off the table before kneeling down in front of her feet. "Ah a classic."

She heard a male said. Suddenly, she felt the feather glide up and down her soles. She giggled lightly, liking the light tickles the feather was giving her. She was beginning to enjoy it when the feather reached in between her toes. "WHAHAHHAHAHAYHAHAHAHAH?" She asked before being sent into total uncontrollable laughter.

The man kept tickling her for thirty seconds before turning the feather around and writing on her soles. Katie bursts into scream of laughter, unable to beg. Her feet wiggled and squirmed, desperately trying to get away from the hellish feather tickling her.

Another thirty seconds went by before he stopped. To Katie though, it felt like an eternity. She started to catch her breath as she heard a small girl giggling as she walked up to her. The girl took a hairbrush off the table and began to brush her feet.

The feeling made Katie go into silent laughter, thrashing around inside the crate. The workers peeked inside the crate, smiling as they saw Katie inside, struggling to keep her sanity. A few minutes later, Katie's laughter could be heard. "STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP!!!!!" She begged before laughing again. The girl had a smile on her face as she kept tickling her new toy.

A few more minutes passed before the workers stopped the girl. The girl began to cry, tickling Katie even though the workers were trying to get her away. Katie was laughing so hard, she felt like passing out. The girl's mother picked her up and walked away from the crowd.

The workers stopped everyone for a few minutes, allowing Katie to recover. When she finished panting, the worker allowed one more woman to tickle her defenseless and sensitive feet. The woman took a fork off the table and began to scrap it along Katie's soles. "HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHASTOHOHOHOOHOHOHOPHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!" She begged as the fork tormented her soles. The woman kept tickling her soles with the fork while her hands went to her toes.

Katie's laugh grew louder, curling her toes to reduce the tickling. "NO MORE NO MOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHRE!!" She begged again, starting to thrash around inside the crate.

After a few minutes, they took the woman away and picked up the crate. They carried her through the crowd, allowing people to tickle her feet while they were walking. The extra tickling caused Katie to giggle uncontrollably when she got out of the crowd.

The workers brought Katie to the brig, setting her box down and breaking her out of it. Another worker brought her flip flops from the cargo hold. "We won't throw you overboard, but you will be here for the whole trip." A worker said while bringing in a tray of food. He set the tray next to her, allowing her to eat. "And we got a few more days to teach you a lesson."