Chapter Twenty Four - Is Mommy Pretty?

No One's POV
As the hours passed by more and more preparations were being made. At the 2:00 sharp the best fighters of the DWMA left to go to kill the Kishin.
Maka tried to put her courage into her classmates.
"What do you think will be the outcome of the battle? I hope that Yn can join us one again," Tsubaki said.
       "I do too," Maka smiled. "Maybe I can convince her to come back. There is a chance she might not, Kid was really harsh to her. I wouldn't blame her," Maka continued.
There was silence amongst the students. No one talked until Kid spoke up. "I really regret doing that. We need her back here. She is the strongest weapon me or my father have ever met," Kid said.
Time Skip|  Yn POV
I sat down and looked at the ground. Every thing was calm and quite until a series of bangs shattered the building. The building collapsed. I got out of the way just in time.
"What the-" I yelled. Some of the pieces of the debris from the falling ceiling scratched my eye. Three marks across it. Almost like an animal claw.
I realized that I was falling deeper and deeper into the madness. I couldn't help but have thoughts about warm blood dripping down my face.
"Yn!" a boy yelled. It was Kid. What is he doing here? Can't he see that my face is ruined. I am in no shape to be seen. "I'm sorry for everything I said to you."
"Kid, be honest with me," I said. "Is mommy still pretty?" I asked him.
"Who is mommy?" He asked.
"Me of course," I replied.
"You must be insane. You're not a mother," he said. Is he serious?
"Mother of madness, if I do say so myself. I will be the second Kishin. And once I am, Asura will take my soul. Easy enough to understand," I told him.
"You are the birth of the second Kishin. That doesn't make you the mother of all of the madness in the world today," Kid  corrected.
         "Let a woman dream., would ya?" I said in a reply. Should I just kill him? Or should I start playing innocent. No, it's too late for that.
         "Maka and the others want you coming back to the DWMA. From what I see, you aren't. So what is your say?" He asked.
          "I'm staying with Asura," I said.
          "If he survives that it. If he doesn't then you will be forced to come back and I will make sure you get the death penalty," Kid threatened.
          "My word!" I shouted. "You're intelligence has really gone down the drain."
At DWMA (No One's POV)
      The students already left to put an end to the Kishin. Some of the staff stayed behind,including Azusa. She kept the order and  patience among the NOT class students who were not aloud to go do to their lack of fighting skills.
      No one knew that the worst death in history was taking place right at that very moment. Azusa had a connection to Maka, which disappeared.