Chapter Eight - Lights

Kid's POV
       I walked on the side of a street. It was the middle of the day, very hot, very bright. I was supposed to hunt two of the Kishins that roam this earth. The Kishins were called "The Hillside Killers". They kidnapped, raped and killed woman, young woman.
       I saw a sign that said "WELCOME TO CALIFORNIA!!!" We are here.
      Liz groaned. "It's so hot..." she can't stop complaining.
       "At least we aren't in the desert," I brung up. 
         "We live in a desert! This is so much hotter than Death City!" Liz protested.
          "Sis, look!" Patty yelled. "It's a town! Hahaha! Maybe we can find some giraffes!" She is so dumb. Blonde nature.
         A thought hit me. Where is Yn? I hope she is okay- no I don't. I was having mixed emotions on whether to trust her or to hunt her. She worked with Medusa! She can't be trusted! She was on the brink of tears, no human could possibly have an acting talent on that level. Damnit, we are in California. I better not run into, I think as I cringe.
No one's POV
         Every student at the DWMA was in hysterics. They didn't fully understand, they didn't want to believe the Kishin walked once more. They didn't understand why Lord Death had been hiding it for so long. Some students understood why, most were haunted by the thought.
         Tsubaki had it worst. She had to deal with her partner. Who NEVER stopped training. He would always tell her ways that he would kill the Kishin. She went along with it, though she doubted it in the back of her mind.

(; I am sorry if this chapter is boring. I am trying to give some insight on what it is like at the DWMA, the rest you can imagine ;)

YN's POV
     I was tempted to go home when a monsoon swept through without warning. I was up to my knees in rain. Then again I was at the bottom of two hills.
Where is the Kishin? He must be having fun killing people. Is he truly free? Or is he just trapped within the insanity of his own mind?  Probably a mix of both... That isn't even possible.
     I started walking farther unit the wilderness. My mind started thinking about how much of a clique this was. What happens is what happens. The rain stopped. I know had one less problem to deal with, another one popped out of no where. A car pulled up.
       "Hello," the midget inside the car said. "You are very valuable. I wish for you too come with me."
        I looked at him. I didn't know what to say. Mama always said to never get in cars with midget men. "I don't think I should," I said. The man stayed calm. Will he force me to come?
       He blinked. "Think abut this. The DWMA is looking for you. You ran away because no one wanted to trust you. Come with me and you won't have to worry about that," he opened the door and gestured for me to sit.
      "What's your name?" I asked. He had a strangely long nose. Maybe his name is a reference to his nose?
       "Mr. Mosquito, you shall call me..." He said in a soft tone.
         "Okay," I responded. "Where are we going, Mr. Mosquito?"
        "You will know if you get in," Mr. Mosquito soar. He was really starting to creep the living fuck out of me.
"Um... Okay?" I said a stepped into the car. Obviously he won't stop. I better just get it and hopefully I won't die. I don't want to end up like the dumb bitches in horror movies.
The man nodded, closed the door and hurried into the drivers seat. How could he see? He is a midget.
No one offense to everyone who is as short as Mosquito. These were my thoughts when I first saw him.
No one's POV
    The road was bumpy. There wasn't even a road. It was just the wild brush. Yn looked out the window and saw it was past the middle of the day. The saw was closer to the horizon than the center of the sky. It was fighting off sleep like it always does at this time.
     The car came to an abrupt stop. "I am sorry M'Lady. I didn't realize we were here," Mr. Mosquito said.
      "It's okay sir. Where are we exactly?" Yn said. She was now trying to be as formal and polite as she possibly could.
       "That information is not for me to give out," he said.
        "Oh okay," Yn thought that everything got shadier. She listed all of the wrong things she did in her mind.

Run away
Run into woods
Get into an old mans car

    Mosquito got out and opened the door for Yn.  She stepped out and follow Mosquito onto a building. He lead her to a bedroom and left her there.
     "Stay here for a few hours. It should be nice and cozy. It was made to your liking," he left.
      This room was decorated in YN's favorite color mixed with black (or white. Whichever one you want).
       The lights in the room were too bright. There was a light dial. She turned the dial down a few notches. The lights dimmed.

The name for this chapter was shit, I know.