Bad turned into great.

Chapter 6 - bad turned into great.

I woke up the next day feeling arms around me. When i opened my eyes the first thing i saw was a mop if curls. Harry looked so peaceful that I couldn't help but run my hands through his hair. His lips turned into a smirk as he opened his eyes and looked at me. My heart just stopped. How could someone so beautiful and angelic looking be deceived as such a heartbreaker and danger. I continued to stare at him as he continued to smirk at me. My mind eyes betrayed me as i began to stare at his lips. They looked so inviting.

"You know it's a little weird having someone check me out in the morning" harry said as he chuckled.

"I i wasn't checking you out" i mumbled. I was very embarrassed that harry caught me looking at him.

All of a sudden harry flipped us over so he was on top of me and his face was only a centimeter away from mine. My breathing began to increase and i could feel my heart against my chest. Whenever Harry is so close to me my body just seems to react towards him. "Mmmm so what you're saying is that you don't like having me this close to you?" He whispered as he began kissing my neck slowly.

"N-no I don't like it." I didn't believe a word i said.

"Hmm but I don't believe you love. It seems as though you're body is reacting to every one of my touches." Everywhere he kisses goosebumps form. Harry soon found my weak spot and i accidentally moan. I push harry off of me and I just turn around to give him my back and put my face in my hands. I was beyond embarrassed. No one has ever touched me or even came close to and now Harry just comes along and changes everything.

"Babe what's wrong?" Harry asked clearly confused. I refuse to answer him because if I do he'll just think im a child. "Addilyn don't be embarrassed. You know you can tell me anything." He turns me around to look at him but i refuse to show him my face. "Addilyn please.." I couldn't just ignore him. I wish i could but i just couldn't.

"I've never had anyone touch me before. I've always been known as 'ugly' or 'worthless' so i never experienced these things. It's just embarrassing okay?" I mumbled. I didn't even know why I always end up telling Harry my secrets but something about him just draws me in i guess.

"Addilyn please don't tell me this is all because you moaned. It's normal for any teenage girl or boy to experience that. If it makes you feel any better I could help you get over this fear of someone touching you?" Once again Harry was too close for my comfort. But that wasn't the problem the problem was what he was proposing. Teach me? Teach me what exactly i don't know.

"Teach me?" I asked. I wonder where he was going with this.

"I'll help you buttercup. I'll help you be comfortable with your body. It will help you be more confident i guess." He shrugged as if it was nothing.

"I don't know. Harry i think this is a bad idea." I mumbled

"Addilyn I'm not gonna give you sex lessons" he chuckled. I blushed madly.

"Harry! Stop." I said laughing.

"Buttercup you're just so innocent." He whispered.

"Yes." Was all i said.

"Yes what?" Harry looked so confused right now.

"I'll let you teach me to become more confident." I whispered. Harry's face immediately changed into a more serious one as he kept looking into my eyes as if he was searching for something. Maybe he was trying to figure out if i actually did say it or he just imagined it. Either way i made my decision and I'm not changing my mind.

"Addilyn you don't have to if you don't want to do this." Harry said. I guess he was just kind of surprised by my answer I'm pretty surprised myself.

"Harry it's not like we're having sex? Right?" I joked like he said.

"Alright then buttercup. You can't take back your word." He winked at me.

"I don't plan on it." I smiled. Then all of a sudden Harry carried me. I kept on laughing as Harry made his way towards the kitchen. Once we were in the kitchen we found Gemma siting on the kitchen stool.

"Hey Addie, Harry. Now I'm sorry Harry but i need you to shoo. I need to talk to my bestie." She shooed Harry out of the kitchen and looked at me.

"Spill." Was all Gemma said.

I started telling her everything starting from Trina and everything and how yesterday she kicked me out. And what Harry did for me. I just left out the part about Harry teaching me confidence.

"Aww Addilyn you know you're welcome to stay here as long as you want. How about we go shopping for some clothes seeing as you'll need some clothes to sleep in and go out with."

"Okay let's go then." And we headed to the mall. I guess a terrible experience with Trina turned out to be a good thing because without her I wouldn't be here.

Gemma and have been shopping for hours now and i feel like my legs will give out any minute. Gemma however was still energetic and i just couldn't stand it. After trying to convince Gemma that enough was enough and that we should go home she finally agreed saying that her boyfriend Steve was flying in from the US and that they were staying at a hotel because she felt uncomfortable with Harry in the house. She apologized because she was leaving me alone with Harry in the house but little did she know that I didn't mind. Once we were at their house she dropped me off and went to pick Steve up from the airport.

"Harry? Harry where are you?" I called out as i made my way to his room. I heard the shower running in his bathroom so i decided to wait for him on the bed because i was so tired. Ten minutes later I heard the bathroom door open and out came Harry wearing only a towel. I screamed and covered my face.

"Well isn't this a lovely surprise. Buttercup you know you can open your eyes right? I'm not naked babe." He chuckled. I quickly shook my head. I didn't want to risk my chances of him removing his towel or anything. "Addilyn open your eyes." He whispered. I slowly began to open my eyes and gasped when i looked at his tattoos and his body. He was so beautiful.

"Common it's time for your first lesson." He said then winked.

Oh boy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY GUYS HERE IS CHAPTER 6. I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AND I JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU FOR THE 80 READS IT MEANS A LOT TO ME.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.

XX- Sensitivegirl