Bad boy cant know my secret

Chapter 3 Bad boy can't know my secret
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Its now Wednesday and I've been avoiding harry for two days. Gemma and I have grown close to each other. Yesterday she came over to my house because Trina was sleeping over at her boyfriend's house. We talked about girl stuff and i found out that Gemma has a boyfriend that's away in college in the US named Steve. The way she talked about Steve showed me how in love she actually was. Once his name rolled off of her tongue a smile began to form on her face and she couldn't stop talking about how he's such a gentleman. That's what i want. But i know that won't happen.

"So that is why England is considered the most powerful monarchy" finished mr. Kurtes. Wow. I really need to stop zoning out during class if i want to keep my grades up. I wonder why Gemma isn't at school today. Maybe i should ask Harry. 'No you're supposed to avoid him' said the voice inside my head. I walked out of class to find Harry waiting casually next to my locker.

"You know buttercup i really don't like when people avoid me." He said pinning me on the locker. His face was really close. I think i stopped breathing. I could feel my body shaking. Goosebumps start raising on my skin as I start to shiver. "Are you afraid of me?" His lips start nibbling on my ear as my breathing begins to speed up.

"N-no" was all I said.

"Mmm really now? Addilyn i can feel your heartbeat racing, goosebumps forming, especially when i do this" he nibbled more on my ear. I feel him shift his head and i start feeling his lips on my neck. I want to push him away but my mind seems to have taken a vacation to Hawaii at the moment. Stupid brain. "Addilyn" he whispers. "You know I don't like it when someone avoids me right?" God this feels so wrong but so right at the same time.

"Mmmm" was the only thing i could say apparently.

"So that means I really don't like it when I can't get to what's mine. Understood?" Wait? What? I was too busy focusing on what he was doing to me to answer. His? What does that mean? "See you later buttercup" and he's gone great. Gemma really won't like this. Speaking of Gemma as I checked my phone i found out that i received a text from her.

Hey, I'm feeling a little under the weather. That's why I'm not at school. Want to come over after school because you're an amazing friend? :p
-Xx Gemma

I'm not sure. I love you and all but i have a lot of homework to get done. And I don't think that Trina would like it very much if I wasn't at home.
-xx Addilyn

Common Addie, I've known you for less than a week and I can already read you like a book. Harry's going to his friend's house and won't be back until after midnight.
-xx Gemma

After reading Gemma's text i smile at how well she knows me. It's a great feeling knowing that you have someone that cares about you. I quickly reply and tell her that I'll stop by after school as I make my way to lunch. As i enter the cafeteria i stand in line so i can order some pizza because i can feel my stomach cursing at me for not feeding it in the morning. Right as i was about to order Natalie pushed me aside and ordered the last two remaining pieces of pizzas.

"Hey! I was standing in line and you just cut through it. That's not fair. Give me that slice of pizza it's mine." I shouted. I was very hungry and I wasn't about to let barbie here let me starve to death.

"Honestly Addilyn you should thank me. I'm doing you a favor. It looks like you need to lose a few pounds." Natalie replied smugly.

"Aw thanks for looking out for me. Now let me repay you the favor and take that slice of pizza so you don't gain anymore weight than you already have." I said sarcastically.

"Oh you want this slice of pizza? I'm sorry where are my manors. Of course you can have it." Right as she said that she slapped the pizza on my face and the whole cafeteria began laughing at me. "What now you don't have anything to say ugly?" She said while smirking. I start to panic because everyone's attention is on me and their all laughing at me so i quickly dash to the bathroom and lock the door. I release all the tears I have and take out my razor and cut three fresh cuts on my wrists. I feel relieved and disappointed at the same time. I haven't cut since i met Gemma and I was proud of that.

When I calm down i leave the bathroom only to bump into Harry. He then takes my wounded wrist to help me up and immediately i scream in pain because the wounds are still very fresh.

"Uh Addilyn why did you scream when i held your wrist?" He asked curiously. Shit. He's on to me. I can't have him finding out.

"Uh I-i was uh just surprised to see y-you?" I replied. Damn my weak social skills I can't even lie properly. Maybe he'll just let it go?

"Addilyn I'm not stupid. Are you going to tell me the truth?" I guess he won't drop it then.

"I-i have to go harry. Bye" i said as i made a run towards the school gates. I guess i just need to avoid him more then so we don't talk about this incident. That or hopefully he'll just forget all about it. I mean the big bad boy has more stuff to worry about right? I start making my way towards the address that Gemma sent me since last time i was there harry drove and i was unconscious to see the way.

Ten minutes later I'm standing in front if the styles' household waiting for Gemma to open up the door. "Hey Addie I'm glad you can make it. Come in. I was just about to watch the notebook." Awww i love romance movies. That's great i can just watch the movie and forget all about Harry.

"That sounds great Gemma just make sure you have tissues ready" i replied. We were now halfway through the movie and Gemma and I have been crying non stop because we are just typical girls enjoying the movie when Harry slams the front door open walks over to me and just grabs my hand and leads me to his room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CHAPTER THREE EVERYONE! WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT? HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS PART. LOVE YOUU SO MUCH.

VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT

xx- Sensitivegirl