Stargazing Camp (pt.1)

I was inspired by one of Voltage company game tbh.

Thank you very much I love My Forged Wedding.

btw this is going to be painfully long. Yeah.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV

Summer has been so great and wonderful but, something was missing.

      Stars always have been beautiful in my eyes. They piqued my curiosity and interest. I do like stars, but I don't really believe zodiacs. But it is interesting, somehow.

     Zodiacs seems to be a bit trendy around school—especially for girls. My classmates has been talking about it for like, everyday. "(y/n)-chan, which zodiac sign do you have?" One of my classmate, (classmate name)-chan asked as she flipped some pages of her magazine. "Yes, I have always been wondering about (y/n)-chan's zodiac sign!" My other classmate looked up at me, down from her seat. "I, uh, (zodiac sign), I guess?" I peered into the magazine.

     "Let's see..." (classmate name)-chan continued to flips her magazine, seems like she's trying to look for my zodiac sign. "Here! Let me read it for you." She picked up her magazine and coughed playfully. "No, you don't have to. I actually don't really believe it. I just... I just like the stars." I said and pushed her magazine away from her face, softly. "It's okay, just listen. You'll get interested in no time." She giggled and coughed again with the same playful manner.

     "You are very lucky this month! You are lucky in everything. Love, money, studies, health. To boost your luckiness, go for a stargazing camp with your beloved ones and always bring a lip-gloss!" After (classmate name)-chan finished reading, everyone turned their gaze to me in disbelieve. "You got to be kidding me!" Said the girl who stood besides me. "OMG, you are so lucky this month." Another girl chuckled while another girl squealed. "It said, 'to boost your luckiness go for a stargazing camp with your beloved ones'! Does that mean a sweet, steamy camp with your boyfriend?!" (classmate name)-chan chuckled while the other girls gasping in shock. Of course, in a playful manner. They leave me blushing.

     "N-no! Maybe they it meant to be a sweet, starry camp! No steamy!" I croaked out and hid my face using my hands. "Don't be shy, (y/n)-chan! It's not like anyone would say no to sweet, steamy camp." The girl who stood beside me whispered. "You can say you don't believe these kind of things but, really," (classmate name)-chan approached me and tapped my shoulder. "this is a great idea. This is a date inspiration!" She placed a hand to cover her mouth and gasped playfully, getting me blush harder. "Ask him out for this date." She giggled and shouldered me. "Thanks," I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

     Maybe I'll try that.

***** 

THIRD PERSON VIEW

It's a beautiful Sunday with sun beaming down, soft winds, and some birds chirping under the summer sky.

     Rin was waking toward his girlfriend's house to pick her up for their little date on a nearby park. He stopped his steps in front of her house to look up her bedroom's window, finding her reading something in front of her desk. "Yo!" He yelled. She stood up and opened her window by moving it to the other side. "How long have you been there?" She yelled back while chuckling; he briefly thought she was a goddess with that little chuckle. "Just arrived." He placed a hand over his eyes to cover it from the beaming sun. "Why don't you just get inside first?" With that, she disappeared from her window sill.

     He entered her house, only to find her mom greet him with a big smile painted on her face. "Good to see you again, Mrs. (l/n)." He bowed his head a little with a shy smile across his face. "(y/n), Rin's here!" Her mother called her as she rushed down the stair. "I already know that, mom," She chuckled as she made her way toward her two beloved people. "I know you have." Her mother kissed her cheek and walked them out until the front door. "Have fun,"