Christmas!

This is my christmas present to all of you, ho ho ho!

▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨

THIRD PERSON VIEW

You lay in your bed lazily, looking for some good posts on Tumblr. It's snowing and cold outside, makes you want to keep warm inside the house. Rin got some things to do with his family and also his team for this year's christmas. Actually, you really want to go out with him because all of your family members got things to do and they leave you alone in chirstmas.

You found some news about Rin in the internet. It's just about his swimming ability, nothing more. It reminds you of how you miss him now. You started to text him and ask him, "Where are you?"

Finally he replied you after few minutes.

"I'm in front of your house. Ain't kidding."

You ran towards your window and looked down. You really see him there, standing in the cold, between snows. "What are you doing here?!" You shouted from your window. Rin looked up then smirked. "I am planning to surprise you. I got flowers and (your favorite food). Get down here and open the door for me!" You ran downstair and open the door for him.

How shocking is it,

He's hands are full of your favorite things like, a lot of (flower name) and also lots of (your favorite food). "Rin!" you covered your mouth and squeals happily. "You're happy?" He's little sharky teeth are seen. "Of course I am! Oh goodness... merry christmas, Rin!" You hugged him carefuly. "Yes, merry christmas too, my angel." Then he give you a short peck on lips and then enter your house. He put those flowers and (favorite food) on a nearby table then ran into you, hugging you from behind.

"Where are your family?" Rin asked while still hugging you. "All of them got something to do on christmas. My parents are going for some expensive christmas meal and for their cousins. My otouto is going out with his friends and my nee-chan is going out with her boyfriend. They leave me alone!" You pretend to cry but also chuckled in the same time.

"That's also mean I came in the right time." Rin laughed and hugged you tighter. "So, Rin! I got a christmas present for you!" You let go of his hug then look deeply into his red eyes. "What is that?" Rin asked. "Wait here," You ran upstairs, to your bedroom and take the beautifully wrapped present. When you're downstair, you found Rin sitting on the (colour) couch while watching TV. "Here!" You hand him the present.

He shakes the box, trying to guess it. "Um, sorry if it's a boring gift or something... B-but, I tried my best to make it!" You covered your face with your palms and shaked your head. "I don't care. I'll recieve anything from you. Especially your love." His pick-up line make you blush madly then you place you head on his shoulder.

"1..."
"2..."
"3...!"
He finally open the present. He doesn't even utter a single word. "H-how is it?" You asked and looked at him carefully. "(Y/N)..." "Y-yes?" You looked into his face carefully, trying to read his expression.

"THIS IS BEAUTIFUL! YOU MADE THIS BY YOUR OWN?!" he suddenly jump from the couch and hugging your present, it's a (colour) shawl. "Well... yeah. I made it by my own." You looked down and slipped some hair behind your ear. "I love you." Rin smiled then rub your head. "Hug me, please." Rin smiled and pulling you so you're standing in front of him. You hugged him tightly and then snuggled. "I love you, Rin. Merry christmas and happy new year." You looked up and Rin kissed your lips long and sweetly.

"Now, shall we eat those foods I bought for you while watching some novies?" Rin holding the remote and the food's plastic. "Of course, this year's christmas would be the laziest and prettiest chistmas ever." You giggled as you said that. You take some of your movies collection and decided to watch (your fav movie)!

"You know what, (Y/N)? I want to spend the rest of the christmas in my life with you." He suddenly said that while watching. "E-eh?" You looked at him and blush madly, again. "I-I mean, we're together and... and... yeah! that... u-um...!" Rin looked away and covered his face with his palms. "Oh, I love you!" you giggled then hugged the embarrassed Rin.

After that, both of you watch that movie until the end of the night.