"'How to care for your Mandragora' was shelved." He shoved the book in Dean's arms and smiled winning my at Madame Pince.

"Well, if you say so" she rattled again and shuffled away, her musty clothes swishing around her leathery skin.

"Thanks for the save mate" Jack said and kissed Dean on the cheek.

"Might actually read this one" he replied. "I accidentally killed mine in Herbology yesterday." The pair walked off and Remus found himself sitting at the table that he always sat at, facing the large window to the courtyard below. Sighing, Remus stared out to the horizon and began to visualise his plan for that lunch.

***

"Hey, Moony. I wasn't able to get the Felix Felicis. Sorry mate" James whispered as Professor Slughorn walked past with a disapproving glance directed their way.

"Don't worry about it. It's not essential anyway"

At some point during this conversation, Severus and his "gang"  had walked through the large doors and sat with his back facing Remus. Narcissa and Lucius sat facing the Gryffindor table and she gave Remus an encouraging smile. Lunch appeared and Remus visualised himself taking on a bit more courage in every mouthful he ate. As he did so, he found his heart rate began to speed up and his palms get sweaty in anticipations, which Lily noticed. She smirked at him "Go on. Do this for you and James" she rolled her eyes at Remus and James piped up, saying "What is Remus doing for me?"

"Remus and I have a little challenge going. If he finishes his, I'll do mine" she replied, purposefully leaving James and Sirius in the dark, and laughing at their confused reactions.

"Better pucker up, Evans." Remus quipped and stood up, wiping his palms once more on his robes. Making his way around the Gryffindor table, he was aware of heads turning in wonderment and confusion... So he kept his target locked in his sight and before he knew it, he was standing just behind Severus. Tapping him on the shoulder, he quickly caught the nod from Lucius and the wink from Narcissa, and suddenly his feelings of nervousness were gone.

"Severus, may I have a word" he asks quietly and the Slytherin boy stood up and faced him, cheeks flushed and eyes lowered.

"Don't do this Lupin. I don't want to be part of this joke with your little band of twats. Just leave me the hell alone." Severus's voice was vehement and he hissed the phrase out.

"Severus, you've got the wrong idea. I've loved you since probably around third year" the conversation was quiet enough so that nobody could make out what was being said, save from Bella, Cissa and Malfoy.

A quick glance over at the Gryffindor table told him that James and Sirius were totally confused on why their best friend was talking to the enemy. Lily just smiled and wet her lips, knowing full well that she would have to hold up her end of the bargain.

"Stop Lupin. Don't play with my feelings. This is just some sick joke you and Perfect Potter are playing." Severus couldn't conceal that one tear that made its way down his cheek as he finally looked Remus dead in the eye. He tried to push past the Gryffindor, but a hand shot out and locked around his wrist, pulling close until their noses were almost touching.

"It's. Not. A. Game. Maybe this will convince you" Remus leaned in and brushed his lips against Severus's lightly. Sev remained that way, completely shocked by the turn of events so Remus started to pull away, thinking he did something wrong when a hand snaked out and cupped the back of his neck and pulled him closer. They kissed again, long slow and deep as the students around them began to clap and whistle at the two, the volume redoubling and Remus moved his lips open to explore the taste of Severus. He pulled back and pecked the Sev's nose "convinced now?" He asked and as Sev nodded he turned to the Gryffindors.

"Pucker up Evans!" He called and Lily rolled her eyes at him in response. All eyes were on her as she placed a palm on James's cheek, before leaning in and pressing her lips on his. The cheering stared up again, with the Gryffindor's (and most notably Sirius) being the loudest of all. Lily pulled away and giggled as the gaping boy.

"You know Potter, you aren't actually half bad. Lunch at Three Broomsticks next week?"

For once, James was lost for words and could only nod in response. Sirius leaned over and whispered "get in there" before whistling as Remus gave Severus one last kiss and walked back over to their table. The Gryffindor boy was greeted with many high-fives and pats on the back, applauding his courage, but the only thing Remus could see was Snape's beautiful smile winking from across the room.

----------------------------------------------------
And we're done! Thank you for all the votes and lovely comments, it really makes my day.

This was the planned ending for Bloody Idiot, but it's up to you guys if you want me to continue it. Just give me an idea and I will (probably) write it.

Riley Silver xx