Truth or Dare?

"Hey Remus" Lily turned to him and whispered in his ear "meet me in the Room of Requirement tonight at 9" she turned back to her conversation with her newly made friends.

"Ok?" He whispers back and she smiled. "Good"

Remus turned back to the animated conversation Sirius was having with James, waving his arms around wildly.

"... So Madame Cowart took off after the poor boy and reached out to catch him, like so" as he demonstrated, he sent his goblet it pumpkin juice flying, spilling the contents all over the front of Remus's robes.

"Bloody hell Sirius! Watch where your arms are going" he exclaimed in annoyance. Lily cast a Scourify and cleaned up the mess, except for the juice in his hair and on his face.

"Thanks Lil, I'm going to go shower. See you in the common room" Remus got up and walked out the hall, smacking Sirius upside the head as he passed.

Not looking where he was going, he turned a corner and ran straight into someone. That someone snarled "watch where you're going" before stopping and taking a step back.

"Oh, Lupin. Sorry, I was actually looking for you" Severus apologies, tugging at his cuff. "I was unable to make the Potions lesson a few weeks ago, and I was thinking I could get my notes off you" he asked, taking note of the pumpkin juice in his hair.

"Why me? Why not Malfoy or the Black sisters?" He had to ask.

"You're my potions partner... You take detailed notes. Bella takes only basic ones and Lucius doesn't take notes at all" Severus shrugged, putting his hands in his pockets and studied the Gryffindor boy. Remus found his voice and replied, telling him that yes he can borrow the notes, but they're in his dorm. Severus decided to follow Remus to the dorms and wait, while Remus tried to calm his racing hormones.

Once the portrait separated the two boys, Remus put a hand to his cheek to try and control the blush that steadily crept up it, and took several deep breaths to calm himself down. Little did he know that Severus was doing the exact same thing on the other side of the wall. Once he retrieved his notes, Remus steeled himself before going out and handing them over.

"Here you go, sorry my handwriting is a little messy."

"It's shouldn't be a problem. Thank you Lupin, I'll try to return these before curfew" Severus nodded to Remus and walked, no, strode away, leaving a very tense boy behind.

**********

Lily and the other arrived to see a freshly showered Remus enjoying a book beside the fire.

"Hey Remus... We're going to play truth or dare later on tonight.... Peter managed to sneak some firewhiskey. Wanna join?" James called from the top of the staircase.

"I'll join later, I've almost finished this" he called back, indicating the book he was holding. James shrugged and made his way to the room, while Lily sat down next to Remus to discuss his little issue of his crush. "Let's go to the Room of Requirement now" She whispered and left the common room, with Remus following. Reaching the wall that they wanted, Remus envisioned what he wanted and the door appeared. Lily led the way into a room that looked surprisingly like the living room of his house. Sitting down on the sofa, he started a fire with his wand and turned to the red-head girl