Part 18

He thanked when she finally left the cabin. He almost wanted to tell her that it is indeed that Ryun lives in his body, his heart dominated him. He thought that his mind has the power to control it but as time goes by being in the place where Ryun lives and at the sight of her every day. The heart that beats for her is demanding of claiming her.

He combed his hair with his fingers. Sometimes he wishes that he rather die than being in this situation. He thought that brain is powerful than the heart but as what he have said it before his new heart has a mind of its own. He can't dictate it.

He lay his body in the bed, this event is draining him. He closed his eyes and he could see Ella's tears. It seems that it is saved in his memory.

"Ella." He whispers her name. What did Ryun do to him? He takes control of him.

"Arvell?"

He opened his eyes hearing her voice. What is she doing here?

"Arvell are you alright?" She is now hovering him. Touching his forehead.

Candice never did that to him, he's always the one worrying her.

"I'm fine." He replied without moving.

"I thought something wrong with you." She said.

"I brought you food, Martha's best frittata. Get up and eat it while it's still fresh. You want me to heat it up?" She continued.

"No need, you said it's fresh." He replied.

Wow, it's good being served by the woman you loved.

No, not him. Ryun's loved.

He could hear her putting a plate on the small table and some utensils. He envied Ryun for having such a caring and loving woman. In his relationship with Candice, he was the one who did all that Ella's doing now. Because he wanted to show her how much he loved her. But I'm sure Ryun did the same thing to Ella but Ella returned it too.

"Come on, eat now." She called him but his thoughts are still floating somewhere. Suddenly she pulled him in his arm.

"Hey!" He protested laughing.

"I called you many times, you know what I thought men didn't do daydreaming but you Mr. Cornwell are not in this world right now." She said with her both hands on her waist. Like old grandma.

"I can't stand up." He said playfully.

She pulled him again but he pulled her instead. She's on top of him, her face only a few milliliters from his mouth. He could feel her breath. His heart beats faster.

No one wants to speak because in just one move of each mouth surely their lips will touch each other. They just stared at each other's eyes. She has the most beautiful eyes he thought. Her lashes were perfectly curved that adorned her beautiful hazel eyes. He could see himself in her eyes.

No, he must not use Ryun's heart. He must use his mind. He averted his gazed and let go of her.

"I'm sorry." He said when she finally standing.

"It's okay, don't pull me again like that, what if we hit our face. I don't want plastic surgery." She replied.

He can't say anything about this woman, she can easily divert topics into something else. She's very good in pacifying heated situations.

"Neither do I Madam. Okay, let me taste Martha's best frittata." He replied gleefully too to hide his emotions. He got up and walk past her
He sat down on the chair at the table.

"It's only me going to eat this?" He asked her as she walked towards him.

"Of course, I have eaten more than of that. See?" She said rubbing her stomach.

He laughs at her. Her stomach is the same even she will eat more or little.

"Where's the full stomach there? Nothing has changed, it's still small." He said chuckling.

"Ask Martha how much I've eaten." She said pulling the other chair and sat down opposite of him. She's staring and him.

"Why don't you eat with me, seriously it's too much." He said.

"U-uh! I don't want to have a stomach ache later otherwise I can't tour the guest around the ranch." She said shaking her head.

"You have too many workers to do that why don't you let them to it for you?" He asked.

"I still want to be there on their first day, then for the next consecutive days, they're staying the workers will do the rest of it. Because I have to be with the new guest." She replied.

He has observed how she dedicated herself to her job at the ranch. He also observed how she loved by the people inside the ranch.

"That's very nice of you, first class service." He said smiling at her.

"Thanks for the compliment, Mister. You better eat now. I'll go up the hill soon to the new guest this morning. They told me to come back around 4." She said.

"Can I go with you? I'm supposed to go there this morning before we read that newspaper." He said.

"Sure you can go up with me. Finish your food first." She replied.

"Are you sure you really don't want to help me with this. It's like I'm being punished with this." He said pouting a bit.

She laughs at him.

"Seriously it's not that much for a man. Come on you can finish it." She said, she took the fork in his hand and forked a piece of the frittata and fed him.

"Open your mouth." She said bringing the fork in his mouth.

He's like a child, he has no right to complain. He opened his mouth and accept the food she feeds him.

"Hmmm--- this is really good." He said in between his chewing.

"I told you it's her best." She said and she sliced a piece of it again.

"Here." She said and feed him another piece.

She really didn't give him a reason not to finish the food. Who could resist her? She keeps talking and then the food is in front of your mouth. You have no choice but to open your mouth. She's really something.