"What's with the face?" I asked.

"I just didn't think you would go after punching Britney, cause you know their sisters" he said shrugging his shoulders.

"It was just a little punch nothing big, plus that doesn't mean I can't hang out with Lily" I said.

"True" he said "Well I better get going, see you at lunch"

"Yeah, whatever" I muttered under my breath.

*~*~*~*~*

"Hey! Hazel over here!" I heard Anna say as I got my food. I saw she was sitting at Blades table.

Great

I was making my way over. Right when I was gonna take the last seat which was next to Blade somebody decided to take it.

"Hey babe" said Britney as she clung onto his chest.

"Excuse me, I was gonna sit their" I said.

"Oops, didn't see you" she said with her fake as smile, as she continued to hug Blade.

"Britney fuck off" said Blade as she pushed her away.

"Babe you're so funny" she said laughing as she scooted closer.

"When will you understand, I'm not your babe" said Blade annoyed.

"Ugh" I said as I sat myself on his lap.

"What do you think your doing?!" Said Brittney.

"You took my seat, so I had no where else to sit but here, right Blade?" I said as I looked at him.

He soon decided to play along."Sorry Brittney" he said as he wrapped an arm around me.

Giving him a small kiss on his cheek, the face on Britney was so red I was scared her head was gonna burst, actually I wasn't scared I was kinda hoping it would.

"Ugh!" Said Britney as she got up storming out of the cafeteria
"Belle follow me!" She yelled, soon Belle quickly stopped making out with one of the football players ,and walked over to her.

After they where out of sight Blade shoved me of his lap.

"Wow, what a gentleman" I said as I rolled my eyes.

I turned around and saw everyone facing us.

"What?" Me and Blade said at the same time.

They all turned their heads around and continued with their lunch.

"Um, so the party is on Friday, and it's a pool party" said Lily.

"You do know its mid September, right?" Said Anna.

"Of course I do, but who said the pool was gonna be outside" responded Lily.

"Indoor pool, I'm so in" said Nick as he looked at Lily.

"Cool" said Lily as she looked back at him.

"Okay, love birds break it up" I said as I snapped my fingers in their faces.

They both quickly turned away from each other, both of their cheeks turning pink.

"Hazel, do you wanna come over?" Asked Lily.

"Sorry, I have detention" I sighed.

"Hey! So do I" said Max, Davis, and Nick.

"Great" I said in a sarcastic tone.

*~*~*~*~*

It was the end of the day which meant detention. I walked inside the class to already find Max and Belle making out.

Gross

I headed over too Davis who was sitting in the back of the class with a sketch book.

"Hey Davis" I said as I took a seat next to him.

"Hey Hazel" he said not meeting my eyes.

"So, what are you drawing?" I asked.

"Nothing" he said not taking his eyes of his drawings.

"Well it sure looks important sense you won't look at me" I said as I crossed my arms and peeked a little to look at what he was drawing.

"NO WAY?!" I yelled.

"Keep it down!" He whispered.

"Is that Anna?!" I whispered.

"Yes, I'm giving it to her as a birthday gift" he said I saw a small smile crawl up his lips.

"That's so cute.. Wait when's her birthday?" I asked. I never even asked Anna when her birthday is.

"It's, October 1st" he said.

"Wait, how do you know?" I asked in confusion.

"I've been in art with her since middle school" he said.

"Oh yeah, you been paying attention!" I said teasing him.

"Yeah, but you can't tell her" he said.

"I won't I promise" I said.

I later got up and walked over to Nick.

"Why are you in here for?You don't seen to be the type to be in detention" I said.

"Yeah, I'm actually in here because I ........didn't turn in my assignment on time" he said shyly.

I bursted into fits of laughter, "Your so innocent" I said.

"Yeah, whatever" he said crossing his arms.

*~*~*~*~*

HELLO BITCHES IM BACK.
I'm sorry I haven't updated, school started again (FML) and I have been getting lots and lots of homework but I promise I will try my hardest to update more.

Oh and also if you go back to the CAST you will see I changed Blade to Fransisco Lachowski, the reason I decide to change him was because Fransisco has that "Your daughter calls me daddy look" while Jeremy Irvin has the "Hello sir I'm here to pick up you daughter" look.......ya know?

AND OMG THANK YOU FOR 500 READS LIKE WTFFFFFFF THATS HALF 1K, THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!
Goodbye my fellow unicorns🦄

Xoxo💋
UnknownGirl