"Is your mother here I saw her car in the driveway," I ask BJ, wanting to say hi.

"No, Lisa is just using her car for today, until Andy change the oil in her car." He tells me, walking over sitting his keys down on the tray.

"Do you want anything to eat or drink?" He asks looking over at me.

"A soda would be fine." He leaves walking toward the kitchen and make my way up the stairs heading to his room.

I walk into his room to see that it's a mess like always. I started to pick up the clothes off the floor, putting them where they belong.

"BJ why do you never just put your clothes away?" I ask looking over at him, as he walks into the room. I give him a glare as I walk over putting them away.

"I been kinda busy, I haven't had the time to clean it, mom." He says sarcastically earning a glare from me.

"Or maybe I do it on purpose just to watch you bend over and pick it up." He walks up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You're such a perv," I tell him but I couldn't stop my body from leaning into his touch.

"Says the one who was checking me out earlier in the car." He whispered in my ear.

"I was not checking you out, I-I-I... Shut up it's your fault." I hate that I'm terrible at lying. It's like my mind goes blank when its time for me to come up with a lie.

"How is it my fault, I didn't do anything." He let out a low chuckle.

"When I'm around you you make me lose control of my thoughts and body." I lean my head back against his chest enjoying the closeness of our bodies.

"If just by me being around you makes you lose control, then what would this do." He starts placing small kisses down my neck. I close my eyes, as a wave of pleasure shoots through my body, causing a low moan to escape my lips. My legs start to feel like Jello. If his arms weren't around my waist holding me, I would probably fall to the floor. I lean my head over to the side, giving him better access to my neck as he continues to place kisses up my neck, making his way up to my cheek.

Wanting to feel his lips against mine, I turn around crashing my lips against his. He picks me up taking me over to the bed as Our lips fight for control of the kiss, while my hands explore under his shirt feeling his muscles twitch under my touch.

He stands up and takes off his shirt exposing his perfectly toned body to my eyes. I lay there taking in the sight in front of me until my eyes meet his lust-filled eyes. I'm sure he sees the same in mine. I lay here while he slowly undresses me. Being naked in front of him, while he stands there looking at me makes me feel slightly uncomfortable, causing me to use my arms to cover my body.

"Please don't hide your body, you're the most beautiful person I have ever seen Alia." He moves my arms pinning them down on the bed above my head.

Leaning down, he places a soft kiss on my lips, making his way down my neck to my chest. He cups my breast while placing a trail of kisses along with the space between my breast, slowly making his way down my stomach causing me to shiver from the pleasure of his lips against my skin.

Spreading my legs open he place kisses and love bites on my inner thighs, making his way up until his lips meet with my wet core causing me to take in a breath.

Feeling him suck and lick his tongue back and forward, my hips slightly move with the moment of his tongue. Right before my body explode with pleasure he stops leaving me breathing heavily wanting more.