"Nothing much just been taking care of some things." Nate shifts back into his human form walking to the trunk of Josh's car, putting on a pair of shorts and one of the shirts that Josh always keeps in his trunk. He walks back over to Jasmine wrapping his arms around her protectively.

"Josh can you cover for me. I want to hang out with BJ for a bit before heading back home." I give him my puppy dog eyes, knowing he would never say no to it.

"Just don't go running off for days this time. I don't want to be the one father blame for letting you slip away. You know how paranoid he gets when you're gone for days unprotected, no offense BJ." BJ jaws clench down a little trying to hide his irritation. He hates that they think that he's too weak to protect me.

"None taken," BJ says throwing his hands up.

"Make sure you're back before the ceremony tonight."

"I won't be gone long," I tell Josh, as I walk over getting into BJ's car.

BJ gets in and starts the car up, driving away.

"So where would you like to go beautiful?" He smiles over at me as he reaches over resting his hand on my thigh, causing me to smile at the simple act.

"We can just go to your house. I want to spend some alone time with you." I just want to spend as much time as I can with him before my father starts blowing up my phone looking for me.

"Hmm alone time huh, do this alone time means what I think it means?" He smirks over at me before looking back over at the road.

"Shut up nasty, that's not what I mean about alone time." I hit him laughing a little, trying to hide my face so he won't see me blushing.

"Hey just checking." He says with that smile on his face that I've grown to love so much.

I sit here watching him drive. How did the moon goddess manage to make something so perfect? I watch as he licks his lips. My eyes make their way from his lips down his body. I take in a breath inhaling his scent, causing heat to spread deep down to my core. I move around in my seat a little feeling my panties getting slightly damp.

He looks over at me catching me staring at him.

I turn my head towards the window, hiding my blushing face, feeling slightly embarrassed. When did I become this horny freak? This male makes me lose control of my thoughts and body.

I hear a low chuckle come from him, but he doesn't say anything about it. I silently thank him for saving me any further embarrassment.

We pull up into the driveway of their big house, getting out of the car and make our way inside.

"Hey, Alia!" BJ sister Lisa come down the stairs giving me a hug. Over the passing year, Lisa and I have become really close friends, she's like the sister that I never had.

"When did you get back from your trip to France?" She has been gone for two months. I'm happy she's back, I missed her.

"I just got back this morning. We got a lot of catching up to do." She says smiling.

"Yeah, you got to tell me about all the cute boys you met in France," I say joking, causing a smile to spread across her face.

BJ walks up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist from behind me. "You belong to me." He whispers in my ear.

"Yes, I'm all your," I say to him laughing a little.

Lisa let out a chuckle. "I have to go pick up some things. When I get back we can hang out and catch up on things." Lisa gives me another hug before leaving out of the house.