f o u r

*unedited* #sorrynotsorry

Tyler tossed the next few items into the fourth box he was filling. Jack's stuff was everywhere and anytime Troye caught sight of something that held a memory he started tearing up and sniffling. It shocked him because usually Troye was the one to hold it together when things got bad or he was going through a breakup, but this time he was so emotional over everything. Tyler could see how hard this was for him.

It wasn't any easier for Tyler, he hated seeing his best friend like this. He felt like his mission was to make the boy smile and he would do whatever it took to see it, even if that mean packing up some d-bag's stuff and shoving it in boxes.

"Troye what about this stuff, is it yours?" Tyler asked rummaging through a box in the back of the closet in the spare bedroom. Troye appeared behind him looking down at the contents of the box with a frown.

"That was our bucket list box, all the places we wanted to visit and a little trinket from each place" Troye said sadly "We started it together and...then I went on tour and he didn't want to come with me. I still got a little something from each place to put in the box though"

Tyler sighed and placed a comforting hand on the small of Troye's back "do you want to keep it?" Tyler asked

Troye sighed, pushing away the tears that gathered in his eyes "No...I...I don't want anything that has to do with him" he said before turning and leaving the room to go back to what he was doing before.

Tyler looked down at all the places Troye had traveled to, most of which he went to alone. Jack shouldn't be able to ruin this, this box was a time capsule of Troye's first tour. Something he can remember and tell his kids and grandkids about in the future. Jack should be able to take that away from him. Tyler made the executive decision, walking the box out to his car and placing it under the back storage hatch in the trunk. Normally a spare tire would go there, but Tyler used that months ago.

He went back into the house and gathered up the remaining boxes, Troye pulling the last one from the bedroom. He didn't realize how much stuff in the apartment was actually Jack's until he was taking it all out. Not that he minded, he was moving on with his life now.

"Alright I'm just going to go drop this shit off and I'll be back to pick you up for dinner" Tyler smiled

"okay" Troye blushed "I'll see you in like an hour"

Tyler nodded "Like an hour and a half two hours, I just need to run home and shower, I'm sweaty and gross"

"okay sounds good" Troye said butterflies igniting in his stomach as Tyler walked out with the 6th and final box.

Troye ran into the bathroom as his stomach swirled, he couldn't tell if he was nervous or this was more sickness but whatever it was he was totally over it. He rested his head on the edge of the toilet bowl, for all this trouble that his baby was putting him through, they better be cute.

**

Tyler slammed the door shut and stacked three boxes on top of each other, walking them up the stairs of the house that Troye gave them the address too. Before he knocked on the door he returned to the car and grabbed the remaining three boxes and dropped them beside the others. He knocked roughly on the door.

After a few times of not answering he knocked again a little louder. "jesus christ I'm coming calm down" a voice within the house said, he knew right away that it was Jack and he was fully prepared to give this ass hat a piece of his mind.

The door swung open and Jack appeared and immediately rolled his eyes "Still doing the baby's dirty work Oakley" Jack scoffed

"No, I'm here because he couldn't stomach seeing your putrid face again. Its making me quite ill as I stand here actually" Tyler quipped "I'm also letting you know that if you get anywhere near him I'm going to rip you apart, he's an amazing person and you tore his heart out for nothing! All because you couldn't stay faithful  to him" Tyler began