t w o

His stomach was swirling as he opened his eyes opened, the morning sickness was really getting the best of him. He got the call from the doctor's office two days ago, he was two months along and was placed on prenatal vitamins. He also had to go to his regular doctor as well as finding the proper prenatal doctor for male pregnancies, it was a lot of work. He was terrified and tired, not to mention the fact he was doing it all alone.

Four days had passed since he and Jack broke up, he had spoken to Tyler briefly since but never told him about the break up or the baby. His baby, the one growing inside him.

He wanted to take the time to soak in what a miracle that was, but he didn't have the time, having to shuffle off the bed and into the bathroom quickly. It was almost impossible that this was happening, he felt like he was alway hungry and barely eating yet the morning sickness seemed to find all the food his body was storing.

His phone began to ring as he washed his hands. He dried them quickly and picked up the phone, resting the device between his cheek and his shoulder as flicked the lights off and walked out of the room.

"Troye boy!" Tyler said excitedly, Troye couldn't help but grin like an idiot as Tyler became excited when he answered the phone. Even when Troye called him Tyler always answered with the same enthusiasm, it was impressive. Another thing that Jack was no good at and Troye appreciated about Tyler, always being happy to talk to him.

"Hey Tilly, whats up" Troye said, opening his kitchen cabinet to pull out a box of blueberry pop tarts

"It's Big Brother season Troye, is she ready for that drama" Tyler asked making Troye giggle

"She is" Troye responded with more giggles simultaneously pulling out the container of Nutella and using a knife to spread it on top of his blueberry pop tart.

"No seriously, the tradition continues. Every episode, my place, 7 o'clock" Tyler said "oh...and Jack can come if he wants I guess" he added at the last minute

"I'll be there" Troye said ignoring the whole Jack part of the situation, he would tell Tyler when he was ready. Right now, he wasn't ready.

"yay great, I'll see you and you're beautiful face later tonight then. Hannah, Grace, Connor, Korey, Tyde and Ben are coming too" Tyler said (a/n: lets pretend Tyde and Troye are not related)

"So the usual, sounds perfect" Troye said chewing his mouth full of pop tart "wouldn't miss it"

"The Big Brother traditions continue" Tyler said excitedly "see ya later then"

"Bye" Troye said into the phone, quick to hang up once Tyler said he final goodbye. Now Troye was worrying, he had to go be with all his friends two days a week and pretend that nothing was wrong. He was good at doing that with Jack but lying to Tyler was a different story, usually he could see straight through it.

Troye frowned as he sunk into the couch, he just wanted Jack to leave his head. It's not like he was even a good guy or that they were in love anymore. It's just...when you date someone for four years you start to picture a life with them, and two years ago that perfect picture he had in his head crumbled because of Jack's drinking. Troye always believed that something would make Jack stop, something like a baby...but Troye saw how that worked out.

How was he even going to manage this? He was so skinny and a baby bump was going to be noticeable in a few weeks, never mind four or five months like most female pregnancies. How was he going to hide that from his fans? Certainly they were going to be pointing that out in every high quietly photo they got their hands on, they did it with his bulge.