Piper

Jason's POV
     I was standing on the deck of the Argo II looking down at the sea under us. It was calming; The ocean was such a vibrant blue. I almost wanted to jump straight into it.
     Then I realized that Piper wasn't out of bed yet. Which was weird because she usually doesn't sleep this late. It was almost 12:30pm.
     I decided to go check on her.
     I got to her room and heard a noise. I couldn't tell what it was at first, but then I realized it was Piper crying. I got really worried and instantly barged into her room, not bothering to knock first.
     I saw her on her bed, curled up into a ball. She was clutching her stomach, clearly in pain.
     I ran over to her quickly.
     "Go away!" Piper yelled. She was using her charmspeak. I almost did what she commanded, but I was too worried about her to actually go through with it.
     "What wrong?" I asked frantically,"Are you hurt?"
     "No, you idiot!" she yelled harshly,"I'm having terrible cramps right now and I can't get out of bed!"
     That scarred me for life.
     But I got over it quickly. I had to help her.
     "Stay right there, I'll be back," I told her.
     "I just said I can't move!" she angrily hissed as I exited the room.
     I was going to make her feel better, even if she decided to kill me in the process.
     Piper's POV
     I didn't want to yell at Jason, but I couldn't help myself. I was moody. When he told me to stay right here I snapped because I just told him I couldn't move at all. Did he think I was just going to magically get better and leave or something?
     But maybe he was trying to be nice, because he said he'd be back. Maybe he was going to help. And I yelled at him. I'm such a bad person.
     Oh, mood swings. Dang it.
     About 5 minutes later, Jason came back with Oreos, a heating pad, midol, movies, a DVD player, and I bunch of blankets.
     With his help, I managed to sit up and lean against the wall.
     This made my cramps feel worse. I started crying harder and Jason immediately knew what was happening.
     He quickly gave me the midol and the heating pad. He wrapped me in his arms. I felt better within minutes.
     Soon my cramps completely disappeared. But I was still crying because of my mood swings.
      Jason wiped the tears from my eyes and kissed my forehead. He wrapped me up in a blanket, opened the Oreo package and set it down on my lap, and began to play the movies.
     Let's just say I'm very thankful to have Jason as a boyfriend right now.