Prom

(Don't play the song yet)
Zanes pov
It was prom night. Michi picked me up. Garroth was going with Ivy. As me and Michi arrived I saw Garroth. He wasn't dancing but Ivy still complained. I had to keep my eyes off him. Me and Michi dance. "Zane...what's wrong?" Michi asked. "Oh, hehe! N-nothing!" I replied. "Zane, that's a lie." She said. "N-no!" I said. "Go to him." She said letting me go. "What? Who? I have no clue what you talking about!" I replied. "Zane, I love you. But it's not worth it if you don't feel the same. Now go to Garroth." Michi demanded. I hugged her and said "Thank you" as I walked off. Garroth sat with his head hung. He looked up to see me with my head put out for him to grab. "Hey cutie, can I have this dance?" I asked. He wiped tears and said "O-of course." He stood up. He took my hands and placed them around his neck. He wrapped his hands around my hips. (Play song)
We slowly danced. I saw from the corner of my Ivy flirting with Michi. Garroth pushed the hair from my hurt eye. "G-Garroth.." I said. "Sshh, you are gorgeous. Let me have this." He said looking me in the eyes. I stood quite and stared back. We danced and it felt like my problems faded away. To my surprise he bent down and kissed me. I blushed but when I reached to pull up my mask he pulled my hand back around him. "Let me see your adorable face." He said. "S-shut up...!" I replied blushing. "Hehe, dork." He said. "I hate you." I said. I nuzzles into his chest. "I love you..." He whispered. "Me too...." I replied.