Why do i feel this way?!

Zanes pov
I really like Michi but, I don't want to be with her. She's so nice but, Garroth made me feel... Ugh what am I thinking?! I need to focus on Michi. We made it to my house. She leaned closer to my face but I said "bye see you soon" and walked into my house. Vlyad laughed at something on his phone. "What's so funny?" I asked. He showed me a video of my school play. "Ha! Oh Garroth how I've longed for the day I could kiss you!" Vlyad said laughing. I smacked him and walked to my room. I shoved my face under my pillow.
Garroths pov
I hate that Michi girl! Now I have to walk home alone! While walking I saw her walk pass me with a cut on her nose and a angered expression. I got to my front door and walked in. Vlyad hid his phone. I cracked open Zanes door to see if he was alright. He had his head in his pillow and he was speaking to himself. "Ugh?! Why'd he have to be my first kiss?! Why was I dumb enough to enjoy it!? " Zane said. So he liked it hmm. Ha I'll have to use that later on. Now I'll just take a bath.
Michi's pov
I leaned in to kiss Zane but he moved and I face planted in his wall... He's just playing hard to get! He likes me!...I hope...Gah! Oh Irene help me! Me and him will date by the end of this year! Obviously.