School play

(This is a side story! This will be continued later. These come out when I have writers block.)
Garroth pov
We walked into school. Aphmau beside me Zane behind me. I saw Travis hanging up posters. "Oh look! Garroth me and Travis have been planning a school play. I guess student council accepted it." Aphmau said. "I'd love to join! Wow Romeo and Juliet." I said. "I'd never join. That's for babies!" Zane said. "Zane you and me have gym together! Come on!" Aphmau said as she grabbed his hand and ran off. " hmm try outs are during lunch. Cool." I said.
Zanes pov
We got to gym. I walked into the boy's locker room and of course something bad happened. Some blue haired girl was kissing her boyfriend. She saw that I saw she was here so yeah. I won't go into detail but now I'm in a locker wearing a skirt. She tucked her hair in a hat and dressed in my clothes. Least I've got my mask. Hours past until I heard someone. It was Travis and Aphmau. "All costumes are in my locker. I'll get them and then its time for auditions!" He opened the locker I fell out. "Z-Zane?! Who did this? I'll protect your pride come will hide you back stage." Aphmau said. "Maybe this will make us friends!" Aphmau said. Travis grabbed the clothes and Aphmau covered me. We ran back stage. Thank Irene! "Ok auditions start now!" An unknown voice said. The curtains opened and I was standing right there. Everyone at school was in the audience. Instead of laughing they clapped. "Wow! You've got the body for Juliet! You've got the part! Next!" They said. I walked off stage. "Uh, congrats?" Travis said. "Oh hush!" I said. Chills went down my spine when I realized Garroth might play Romeo. I'll ruin his audition for sure! I waited. So many people tried out. Soon Garroth was on stage. My plan was to go to the back of him through a trap door and pull him down. When I came out he heard me. He pulled me out. I struggled and wiggled. He dropped me then caught me with one hand. "Wow! Such passion! Garroth you've got the part!" The person said. Wait it's that blue haired girl! I saw Michi in the audience with an angered look. Wait hold the phone! I HAVE TO KISS GARROTH?! "Here are your lines go practice. Alright next audition for a tree!" The girl said giving me and Garroth and piece of paper with are lines.
Garroths pov
Oh my Irene! I will get to kiss Zane. This way I can find out if I really have feelings for him! I hate the fact we're brothers. Kaitlyn came back. "Oh by the way Zane you gotta lose that mask in the play. Actually OOOH! Keep it!" She said. I like where this is going. "Let's go practice!" I said. "Ugh whatever."