Prologue/Note(s)

"Are you sure about this?" Demeter asked the other gods,"It could be someone else, it could be that no good husband of my daughter, Hades."

"No, we're pretty sure," Zeus replied in a firm voice,"Hades could never, and wouldn't dare do something like this."

"Now the only thing left to do is tell the children." Poseidon commented miserably.

"Nononononono. We do not tell them yet. The time has to be right. They don't really like us right now, and won't believe us if we tell them now." Apollo retorted.

"What!?!?!? We can't NOT tell them..." Poseidon yelled, stood up, and stabbed the end of his trident into the ground. Fortunately, Annabeth Chase had designed Olympus well and it didn't break.

"Relax, Uncle P. I didn't say we wouldn't tell them. We just have to wait a bit, gain their trust. Then I'll have the Delphi Oracle tell them." Apollo said in a calm manner.

"Okay then, if that's the case. But you'd better not get my son killed in that 'waiting time'..." Poseidon glared daggers at Apollo.

"I'm sure he'll be fine, Poseidon,"Apollo assured him.

"He'd better be," the god of the sea muttered under his breath.

"Council dissmissed." Zeus said in a commanding voice, and disappeared in a dark cloud of thunder and lightning.

The gods started leaving, one by one, until only Demeter was left. She flashed black, and disappeared into the shadows.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Sorry about the short and uninteresting prologue. I have this thing for short beginnings. And (hopefully) longer chapters. They're (my prologues) are generally very vague and somewhat foreshadowing if you were wondering. This one isn't exactly normal. For me. But I'm not normal. If you can't tell. Whale then .__.

This is my first fanfic that I'm putting on Wattpad. I mean, I've written fanfics before, but my friend(s) convinced me that I should use Wattpad. I should be putting out another one soon that I've started, which is a continuation of another friend, LoueeTommo's series. She just needs to finish the second book or something like that... Idk.

Anyways, back to this book. It's supposed to occur after Apollo became a god again (if that happens). Basically, the end of the series. Leo's back too, if you didn't know. With Calypso and Festus I might add. Percy and Annabeth are 18, and I'm too lazy to figure out everyone else's ages.

However, I'm writing this after the first Trials of Apollo book has come out. If I get details wrong after the next books come out, I'm sorry (not really) I'm probably not going to change the story. :/ I'm lazy okay? Okay. *cries*

I'm also going to adopt some of Uncle Rick's writing styles. Without being a troll. Most of the time... Hehehe. There will be references. You have been warned.

I'll also try not to ruin the current ships, but I might have to. It depends. I don't know yet. Maybe Solangelo. Not because I don't like it, but because I need to add in a character that is important, and she's probably going to end up with one of them. No matter what I do, they will be very good friends. Please don't read just because there is no Solangelo.

I'm not completely opposed to any of the canon ships, in fact, I ship most of them. Really hard. *cough* Percabeth, Jiper, Frazel, Caleo, and many many more. *cough*

I'm sorry, did you say something? Yes? No? Well too bad. How'd I get to this topic? ADHD. I've self-diagnosed it. Not dyslexia though. *tear* I'm a demigod anyways though. Daughter of Apollo, Athena legacy. VERY distant Tyche legacy. I'll leave it at that.

Nice to meet cha' Yes, I use that phrase a lot in my books. Almost coined it. I should shut up now...

I'll probably update every few days or so, maybe more often, depending on how many views and follows I get. Please comment, I like responding to comments. If you have any ideas for me, just comment or private message me. I might submit to Wattys, so vote too please. Thanks guys!

Bai!

-Max