matt

Pulsprichanel

"SEXY." Matt yells at you. "Oh my god can you not." You yell back. You two are in school. "Damn get it Matt." Cameron yells. You flip him off. "Fiesty one aren't you." You roll your eyes. Matt come behind you and picks you up. You squeal a little. "Matt you bitch." You slap his arm. "Aw come on baby girl." You can't stay annoyed with him. He is to cute.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡skip school♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Babe." Matt whines. "No I'm not going out with you and the boys. They can get anoyoning like you." Matt grips your waist. "Please baby girl for me." You hate when he dose that. "Ugh fine but let me get ready." He jumps around like a little kid in a candy store. "Yay"

Your outfit ☝☝

Your outfit ☝☝

"Damn babe.'' He looks you up and down. "Ok can you not tonight." You give him that "I'm on my period." Look "Do you need anything." You shake your head and he pecks your lips. "Come on." You two walk to the car.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇skip drive◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"We are here." You both get out. You hear a guy yell at you. "Damn sexy." Matt goes to you. "Ignore it babe." He starts to walk. "Wanna slice of this apple pie." (A/N if you get that I love you.) "Babe leave it" He grabs your waist and smashes his lips into yours. You wrap your arms around his neck and run your finger through his hair. " DAMN MATT GETTING SOME TONIGHT." You hear carter scream. You flick him off while still kissing Matt. Your lips are moving in perfect sync. "Damn" You pull away. "I'm hungry." You two walk in. "Anything for my princess."

Sorry it took so long. Hope you enjoyed it Pulsprichanel