Me and carter

Ok so here's the story. Me and carter (my boyfriend) have been together for about 5 years. And lately he has been away from me I guess you can say. It's scaring me I live him with all my heart and I don't want to lose him. That's a knock. I open the door. "CARTER" I jump on him and he holds me. "Missed me" He said. "Omg yes where have you been." "Doing stuff." He kisses me and I kiss him back. I try to get down but he holds me and squeezes my butt. I blush. He does that all the time but that's the first in a long time. "I missed you so much babe." He says as he carries my to his car. "Babe where are we going." " Somewhere." When he gets it he grabs my thigh which I don't mind. He drives to the beach. "Babe I don't-." He cuts me off and hands me a bikini. I smile and put it on. We go and lay the towel down and I sit on it. "Babe come in the water." " No its too cold and plus I want to tan." He runs to me and picks me up. "CARTER PUT ME DOWN" He smiles and says "Ok" and throws me in the water. I stand up and see carter. I give him the look and he runs. I run after him and jump on his back. "You got me" He says pulling me to the front of him. He kisses me and I kisses back. We hear a voice it's matt. "HEY GET A ROOM."