Kaya and Chris

"Damn babe." You just got a new bikini. "Shut the fuck up Chris." You look at yourself. You decide to buy it. "Ready to go to the beach." He keeps staring at your ass. "Hey eyes up here." He bites his lip and walks next to you. "There are boys looking at you." He looks jelous. "Aw babe your jelous but don't worry I'm yours." He smirks. "Prove it." You smile. "Your prove that I'm yours your the jelous one." His lips smash into yours. That one kiss becomes into a makeout session. You hear the other boys say stuff like. "Fuck she's taken." Or "Damn get some." Fuck boys these days. You feel hands on your butt and you slap the hands. "Hey." You two walk to the beach. Some how he got a reserved space on the beach for just you two. It's covered with rose petals and candles. "Come sit." He takes your hand as you two sit. "There is one more thing." He picks you up bridal style. "Babe what are you doing." He gives you that evil smile and throws you over his shoulder. "LET ME GO YOU BITCH." You punch his back but he just laughs. "Dont." He throws you into the ice cold water then he runs. "CHRIS I'M GOING TO KILL YOU." He smirks. "You can't kill me if.you can't catch me. You two run around forever until you give up. "One more thing." He walks up to you. "What." Chris gets down on one knee and pulls out a black box. You cover your mouth with your hands. "Kaya will you marry me." He smiles. "Yes Yes Yes." He puts the ring on your finger and kisses you. You kiss back. Then you jump on his back and puts your arm around his neck like a choke hold. "Told you I would kill you." He pulls you to the front of him and pecks your lips. "Told you I love you."

Hope you liked it Kaya sorry for the spelling or wrong words