OS。A rom-comedy of errors (Civil cast ft. Cobie)

Start from the beginning

"I'll Assateage you Legosass." Downey quipped. He pulled out first from the garage, followed by Scarlett's Civic hat held the rest of the gang. Robert asked for everyone's eyes seeing as how the third row was brimming with the crew's luggage; giving the Honda MDX yet another blind spot. Yet even with the hawk himself, they still managed to get off on the wrong wheel.

"Um... was that our car that just hit the curb?" asked Cobie. As if on cue, everyone, including the compadres who hadn't been in reverse, pulled a gobsmacked expression.

"No..." The formerly enthusiastic chaperone was not hasty to answer. "but it hit that truck behind us." At this Chris rolled down his window to take a glance behind.

"For real Downey! That was my rental!" After having already suffered the theft of his iPod shuffle; who's playlist was bumped loud as a morning alarm for all to hear, Chris' run was clearly off to a bad start. "Okay this is an omen. A bad one."

"For what?" Stan asked, he argued that the best way to mask mirth was to speak. Even still, the smol bean was hiding his grin terribly and concern could be found nowhere in his bright baby blues.

Chris threw his neck back into the head rest groaning, "A comedy of fucking errors."

➖➖➖

Well for once fines and civil war had to be postponed and the debris of the collision was left behind to be dealt with another time. Cobie; now up in front with Seb at the wheel, had been for the majority of the ride unusually quiet. Then the urge hit.

"I need to throw something out the window." she said. Sebastian put on the cruise control. "Yourself?"

Cobie's responsive expression was a sour concoction of puréed pricelessness and a pound of basic bitch face. "My gum suicide squad." she said and proceeded to spit such out into her hand.

Then– splat... there went the sticky substance onto the glass. The gag was just so funny that sea bass didn't even laugh nor crack a smile. First rule of car discarding: you wait until the window is completely rolled down.

"Good job Cobes, good job." he praised with scorn. All the former could do was blush and with an impish grin sink a little bit lower into her passenger's seat.

Around ten minutes later, the taffy turned to check back on the citizens of the second row. She giggled at the sight of Downey, who had graciously freed her Doberman from its kennel confine and who; along with Jeremy and Chris, now lay sleeping across the three men's laps.

"I just want to appreciate the fact that out of all the avengers you chose to name your canine Tony Bark. It just makes me feel so loved." crooned Robert as his hands carded through slick black fur.

"I just want to point out the fact that out of all the avengers I named my dog after Tony Stank-y. A dog." Cobie quipped.

"You know you have an arc reactor of a heart right?"

"How is she not your daughter!" Chris teased, but gold titanium alloy man actually agreed with Mr. America. "How is she not! I should seriously consider adopting you Cobie."

"Look I already played an Aria Stark. [Maise Williams is my face-claim okay now silence] And too late, Raevyn Barton already took me under her wing."

"So you are Seb's favourite GoT character." a perky voice exclaimed. "I knew it." Sebastian shot them a look by way of the rearview mirror.

"Shut up Evans." he warned, but Chris in turn only wiggled his brows.

Downey sought to grasp the attention of Cross once more. "Okay A, What is Raven? And B,-"