OS。A rom-comedy of errors (Civil cast ft. Cobie)

||Sour||—Warning brought to you by Steve Rogers: 'Language!'

Epigraph: Campout MCU style. What could possibly go right.

"So what's the plan Stan?" Cobie belted out another corny catchphrase as she set away her last bag; a glittery silver VS tote, atop the 'caca' khaki duffles that were the impending icon of the 'infamous' cast's bland tastes.

"Well the drive takes nine hours. I'll do one and sleep the remaining while you drive the rest."

Cobie pursed lips that were heavy with plum plumping gloss. "Do you hear that?" she said inquisitively, before the corners of her mouth fell straight. "That's me not laughing."

"Everyone got everything?" As ever Johansson took over the role of mother hen, making sure all her chicks were in their proper pecking order. At the moment however most were otherwise occupied; calling out the names of their hopeful tent mates.

"I'm bunking with Liz!" Cobie announced proudly. The twin Elizabeth; last to leave the flat, circled a pivot to reply after having locked the pad door.

"Oh yeah about that..." she stammered. "Aaron decided to join last minute and specifically asked to share a tent with me. I said sure. Sorry."

Again Cobie's signature smile donned disdain. "What the fuck Olsen! I thought we were friends?"

Liz shook her head, stuffing down her sheepish guilt towards the more extroverted female. "Not today Cross."

"I hate you."

"You love me."

The proud papa of the group strode into the sticky wicket, removing his shades with excess swag. "Les-bi-honest, you two are crushing it hard." cooed the Robert Downey of Jr. Cobie shot a look at the man she really did wish was her father.

"The hell we're not, that woman ditched me as fast as Pietro got gunned."

Such of course was said at the very moment Russia with Love waltzed in on a cycle and five extra sacks that next to the packed car boot appeared to be ten. "Allow me to go mend my bleeding heart." Johnson whined.

Identifying her mobile buddies Cobie asked, "Who am I going to buddy with?"

Chris Evans; who claimed shotgun was the first to offer a solution. He knew his recommendation would come as being very appealing to the charted instincts of the Welsh lass. "Well Mackie had to pull out last minute– daddy duties, so you could always find your place with Seb. I mean I know sleeping with him isn't in anyone's best interest but..."

Sliding out the belt to strap herself in, Cobie looked to her left, once safely secured she glanced upwards to see that the Romanian disaster had taken residence beside the window seat she'd failed to entitle herself. "Indeed," she mused, replying to Chris. "what a tragedy." Sebastian shook his head at the both of them but proceeded to grimace oddly at a queer action the woman right of him had just achieved.

"Did you just backwash into your water?" he asked. She nodded shamelessly replying, "It's the only way I know no one will drink it." And so such was duly noted.

"Okay Iron's children," Robert hopped in the drivers seat, revving up the engine with thorough enjoyment. "we're off to the races!"

"Actually we're going to Acadia. If you want horses you'll have to head to Assateage in Maryland." Jeremy Renner; Cobie's partner to the right, was the convict of this comment.