Chapter Six

"Daddy please open up!" I yelled while banging on his door. After a few minutes of silence I tried my keys. Even though he said he switched the locks it was still worth a shot.

I was right, he didn't actually do it cause my keys still worked. When I got inside my dad was on the floor covered in blood. It looked to be a day old but I didn't care I still called the ambulance.

I waited for about an hour until they showed up. "What happened miss?" One of the investigators asked as they put him in a body bag.

"I got home and he was on the floor covered in blood," I said in tears.

"Do you have any other legal guardians that can take care of you until you turn eighteen?" He asked seriously.

"I turn eighteen in two weeks so I'll be fine here," I said while wiping my tears.

"Okay I'll be here weekly to check in on you," he said before him and his team left.

As soon as I was about to sit on the couch, my phone rang. "Hello?" I answered.

"Did your dad let you in?" Grey asked while eating something.

"He's dead," I choked out before the tears started again.

"I'm on my way," Grey said seriously.

"Grey no look your always there for me and I appreciate it but, you need to focus on your own life. You can't stop everything for me just because I'm a pathetic little girl. I'm fine and it's time for me to man up so that's what I'm doing. I'll see you tomorrow at school," I said before wiping my tears away and hanging up.

Not even two seconds after I put my phone down, the doorbell rang. "Oh my God who is it now?" I asked while opening the door only to find Blade behind it.

Instead of saying anything I just closed the door right back in his face. "I'm not leaving until you talk to me," he yelled before I took a deep breath.

I couldn't let him see me like this. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction. So after I fixed my make up and stuff, I opened the door again. "What do you want?" I asked angrily.

"I'm sorry I'm not thinking clearly and that's the thing, I can't think clearly when I'm around you. I know I've only known you for like a week or two but it feels like I've known you my whole life. I don't want Tati and I can't have you so I'll just be alone but I want you to know I want you. I also want you to take your stuff back," he said while handing me a huge duffle bag filled with all my clothes.

"You're also welcome back home anytime you want. I don't like sleeping alone," he said seriously.

"Look Blade I don't know what you have going on in your life but my father just died and I have a lot going on in mine so I really don't need this from you and I would appreciate it if you keep the stuff, take back what I haven't worn yet, and fuck off. Thanks so much for making me feel like shit and I will pay you back for everything you can't take back. Have a nice life and leave me the fuck alone," I said politely before handing him back the bag and attempting to close the door on him.

"I'll leave you alone but just know I'm not leaving you. You're still my girlfriend and I love you," he said while holding the door open with his foot.

As I stood there in shock that he just said he loved me after not even two weeks, he got back in his car and drove off.

{Blade's POV}

Did I really just say that? I did not mean to say I love her. I mean I do love her like more than my own family but I didn't want her to know that.