Chapter 7

The small Thai boy sighs, heading back to his school locker where a bag with his things are at. The bell just rang, signaling the high school students that school is over and they could go back to their homes.

Except, Bambam doesn't exactly have a home. He needs to head over to his boyfriend's old friend's house where he would be staying until he gets back on his feet.

He didn't exactly like having more than two people in the same house as himself and that's mainly because he always messes something up. Bambam is a quiet boy when it comes to new people because he has a fear that if he speaks to much then people will leave him like they always did in the past.

He didn't want people to leave him, again.

"Excuse me? You dropped this." An older looking boy said patting Bambam's shoulder until the other turned around which he did.

"O-oh thank you" Bambam responded quietly taking the shirt that must have fell when he took his bag out of his locker. He bowed to the boy without making eye contact.

"You welcome" the boy said with a small smile then turned around to walk away only to turn back. "You're really cute" he said then finally walked away leaving a confused Thai boy.

Bambam didn't think to much of it, he does have a baby face but it was a bit rare that anyone talked to him let alone compliment him other than when he's at work.

The young boy sighed putting the shirt back into his bag then walking to the entrance of his school. He took out his phone arching his back due to the fact that he slept on a bus stop the night before.

He pulled up his messages with Jackson, smiling at some of the cute messages they shared but mainly looking for one message he needed at the moment.

It was a message that had the address of the house he would be staying in with an old friend of Jackson's and some other people he didn't know.

Once he found the message he was looking for, he looked at the name of the street he was on then started walking to the direction of the house.

Bambam was a smart boy, he knew how to survive on his own but he was weak. He doesn't have confidence in himself to live on by himself.

After a couple minutes of walking and almost getting lost, Bambam walked into the steps of a house that looked nice. Hoping it was the right address, he knocked on the door a bit softly but loud enough for someone to hear since a tall male ended up opening the door.

He smiled sweetly at the high schooler as Bambam bowed politely.

"A-are you by any chance Minwoo or um.. Kangjoon? I-im Jackson's boyfriend, Kunpimook" The young Thai explained looking at the male but as always avoiding eye contact. He gets shy looking at anyone that he isn't familiar with.

"Oh Kunpimook! Yea, my name is Minwoo, come in" the male said with that same smile he still had on his face. He moved aside so that Bambam was welcomed in. "What Jackson didn't mention was that you're younger than him. I mean he seems like the type to date younger guys." The seemed older said with a short chuckle making Bambam nervously laugh a bit as he entered the house with his bag and backpack on his back.

"Yea. I'm in my l-last year of high school" Bam explained to the other looking around the living room that they entered and admiring it. He followed the older to the upstairs to where he guesses the rooms are.

He guessed correctly cause he was led to a normal size room that he found to be cozy. "This will be your room. Try not to enter the other rooms, you really don't know what you'll get if you accidentally do" Minwoo explained making Bambam nod as he looked at the room, he liked it, he really did.