Chapter 30

*Sorry if it's shitty :)*

Today was the day, I asked Camila if she was free today in which she said yes so yeah, then I asked her if she wanted to go on a date seeing as we don't have much of those since I just got here.

Seeing as I had only a few hours to prepare for this amazing date I was blabbering about I began rushing around getting the place I was taking her ready, we were in Phoenix and I was quite familiar with the area cause one of my friends had moved down here and I had visited them a few times, the place I was bringing her was abandoned but still really beautiful well the few from the roof is.

My friend Ryan brought me to this place around two years ago and we went up to the roof, the view was breath taking he also said that it was his uncles old place so I could come here anytime.

I packed my car full of blankets and pillow along with some lights and a portable DVD player and some movies, I made sure to grab a scary movie just so I can have an excuse to hold Camila close well now that I think about it I don't really need an excuse to hold my girlfriend close since she's my girlfriend and all.

Okay I was getting off track, I shook my head a little to focus and headed towards the abandoned building to set up.

Once there I carried everything up and I found some things up there that could hold up the blanket's so I built a little fort for us to lay in and watch the movies.

Once I finished it was already getting dark out seeing as it was 7:45... WAIT 7:45 aljdlaksjd SHIT I need to get back and get dressed, get Camila and pick up pizza did it really take me that long to set this thing up?

I rushed down the ladder almost falling down in the process but caught myself thankfully.

Once out of the building I ran to my car, starting in and drove off towards the pizza place.

-

Once I got the pizza I had ten minutes to get back to the bus and get ready, thankfully I made it in time to change.

Once changed and freshened up I went to go find Camila, she was really hard to find but I found her... talking to Austin.

"No Austin I don't want to go on a date with you" Camila said

"But-" Her tried but got cut off by her

"No! I have a wonderful girlfriend who's probably looking for my right now so we can go on our date, now if you'll excuse me" she tried to walk away but he grabbed her and pinned her against the wall

"You will go out with me" He gritted through his teeth

"Uh no she won't" I punched him square in the face and her stumbled backwards, Camila ran over to me and clung to me, scared.

"Stay here" I mumbled and she let go and stepped to the side away from what was about to happen

I stalked over to Austin who was still on he ground in a daze, did I really hit him that hard or is he just a pussy?

Once I reached Dorito boy he looked up at me, so I spoke.

"You leave her alone" I spat and he nodded, I turned on my heels and walked away leaving him on the ground.

I walked back over to Camila who was standing by the side waiting for me, When I reached her she threw her arms around my neck nuzzling her face in my neck and held me close.

"I love you" She kissed my neck

"I love you too baby" She pulled away a little bit and gave a sweet kiss on the lips cause me to chuckle, "Lets go" She nodded

-

When we reached the car I had put a blindfold on her so she couldn't see where we are going and so she couldn't see the pizza but I know she could smell it cause she wouldn't shut up about it.

"Babe can I please have some pizza" She stuck out her bottom lip, it's a good this I couldn't see her eyes cause I'd crack.

After about 10 minutes of driving and Camila constantly asking if she could have pizza now we finally arrived at the building, I turned off the car and ran around to Camila's side of the car to open the door for her so she could get out.

I helped Camila up the ladder and led her to the roof where I had step everything up.

Once on the roof I positioned Camila so that when she takes off the blind fold she will see my standing in front of the tent with the pizza in my hand.

"Take off the blindfold babe" She nodded and took off the blindfold, when she saw what I had did she gasped

"You did all of this for me?" She said and I nodded

"Of course babe" I set the pizza on the ground and she came running at me, jumping on to me engulfing me in one of her famous koala hugs.

"Gosh I love you so much" I chuckled

"I love you too, Lets get this date going shall we?" She nodded frantically and hopped off of me

The rest of the night we were cuddled up under the blankets watching movies and eating pizza, well that was until Camila randomly grabbed my face and started to kiss me, I kissed back of course.

Later on Camila fell asleep and I had to wake her up so we could go back to the bus cause we weren't in a very good part of town and I didn't like want to get robbed or killed in our sleep so I shook her awake and she looked grumpy when she finally did wake up.

"Sorry babe but we have to go back to the bus" She nodded and extended her arms silently asked me to pick her up and carry her.

"I'll carry you once we get down the ladder" She nodded and walked over where the ladder was and went down I soon followed after her, I decided to leave all the stuff her over night and come back and get it in the morning.

Once down the ladder Camila jumped on me and held on as I walked us down to the car, setting her down in her seat and buckling her up, once finished I walked over to the drivers side and got in, buckled up and started up the car.

I drove us back to the bus and we went to sleep together in my bunk.

Today was a good day.

A/N:

Sorry if its not good, I kept getting distracted while writing this lol :3