Chapter 2 [Movie Night]

This takes place a year after Nick and Judy became a couple,and they did take a break off work. Enjoy!!!

Nick's POV:
So I moved in with Judy and I love living with her! I don't have to say bye to her everytime we finish our date. I can just go in our apartment and sleep. Our anniversary is coming up(when they became a couple) and I want to get her something special, really special. Something to show her that I love her so much but I don't know what to get her.

Judy's POV:
Nick and I are going to watch a movie tonight and he wants to watch a scary movie but I want to watch a romantic movie. He went to go get popcorn and drinks so I decided to call him.

Judy:"Hey Nick".

Nick: (on phone) "Yes Carrots"

Judy:"When are you coming home?"

Nick:"I'm in the car"

Judy:"OK,I love you"

Nick:"I love you too"

Judy:"Bye"

Nick:"Bye"

I hanged up the phone and waited for him to come home.

Nick's POV:
I was actually in the store still trying to find something for Judy. I saw a beautiful locket necklace and I can engrave something on the back of the necklace too. I needed to get this I bought it and on the back of the necklace I put "I'll be there for you, I love you Judy" I put a picture of us in the necklace. I put it in a box,made sure she never looks at it and drove home. When I got home Judy was sitting on our bed reading a book.

Nick:"I'm home Carrots"

Judy:"Hey Nick"

Nick:"I got the drinks and popcorn"

Judy:"What kind of popcorn?"

Nick:"Butter flavored"

Judy:"Yay!!"

She then gave me a kiss on the cheek, but then I kissed her on the lips.

Judy: "I love you Nick"

Nick:"I love you too Carrots"

Judy:"So what do you want to watch?"

Nick:"Lets watch what you want to watch"

Judy:"OK"

She grabbed a scary movie and I was shocked.

Nick:"I thought you wanted to watch a romantic movie?"

Judy:"I got to face my fears somehow"

We were watching Child's Play 3(I didn't what to call it) and Judy kept digging her face in my chest but, she fell asleep. I turned off the movie and I put her on our bed. I kissed her forehead and I fell asleep.

Wow that was long chapter well not that much but OK. Oh I thought I put the song in because I thought it would sound good. I'll see you in the next chapter Bye!!!!