Chapter 1 [I Love You]

Nick's POV:
Judy and I were getting coffee before we went to work,and everytime I look at her she is just so beautiful. I really care about her and I want to ask her out one day but I don't know if she likes me back. Right after we got our coffee, we were in the car on our way to work. "Hey Carrots". " Yes Nick?" She said while turning to me."I wanna take a break off work soon". "Why Nick?" She had dropped her ears. Oh how could I explain this?

Judy's POV:
He just told me he wanted to take a break off of work! Without him I don't have anybody to be my partner. He is my best friend and I don't want him to go.

Nick's POV:
She looked like she wanted to cry. "Why do you want to take a break off work?" She asked me again. "I'll tell you after work"." OK Nick". Right after work we went to her apartment to talk about what happened.

General POV:
"So do you want to tell me why you want to take a break off work?" Judy asked Nick. Nick scratched his neck"I want to take break off work because I've been working there for months and I thought I needed take time off work". Judy was about to cry "But I need you Nick". She started crying. Nick hugged her. " Judy I want to be with you." Nick told her blushing. "What?" Judy asked. "I want to be with you,I love you Judy". Judy pulled his tie close to her until their lips met. "I love you too Nick, I always have". They then kissed again lips locking.

Well how cute!!! I'll see next chapter Bye!!!!!!!