"Who?" he wondered.

Hannah was about to answer when she looked up and pointed. "There she is," she chirped.

Dan turned and he nearly couldn't believe his eyes. Her hair was bright red now instead of the light blonde he knew, and braided down the side of her head. She smiled sheepishly as she leaned around the doorjamb to Dan's hospital room.

"Jenna?"

Her smile grew a little brighter. "Welcome back to the land of the living," she said.

Now his head really ached. "What are you...? Wha-what are you doing here? Where did you go?" He asked so many questions all at once, he was surprised Jenna didn't pick up and leave right then. But she didn't, instead she walked in.

"I went home," she said with a shrug of her shoulders, "I was angry about what was happening at The School-"

"Side note, is that really what you called it, like officially? That's a shit name, man," said Hannah Hart to Dan.

"I know, we don't call it that anymore," he explained briefly and looked back at Jenna, "Continue."

Jenna gave Hannah a look and went on. "Anyway. I was angry, but only because I felt like all the people I helped were overthrowing me. I'm over that now, mostly because it was stupid, but also because I was super selfish about it. I should have stayed to help you and the rest of us who needed it. I'm sorry," she said, and by the end of her speech she was staring down at her feet.

Dan swallowed. "No, it's okay," he said softly, "It all happened quickly, in retrospect. Why didn't you just tell us where you went? How did you even get away?"

"Like I said, it was mostly spite. I stole a car from the junkyard and just drove. It took a lot of sweet talking these guys to get me back to the US," Jenna responded, nodding her head towards Hannah.

The blonde shrugged. "We let her join the Trifecta," she added.

"How did you even end up in Britain?" Dan asked his friend, suddenly wondering to himself why that question had never occurred to him before now.

"Family vacation," Jenna said, as if unconcerned, "I was a kid, about ten, when I started to manifest. According to this one-" Hannah snapped her fingers into a gun shape towards Dan. "-powers start to show at a different age for everyone. I was seen by the wrong people and taken from my family right then. I don't remember if they tried to do anything."

"At least it was Louise who found you," he said.

Jenna shrugged and glanced out the window. He could tell she still felt pretty bitter about her entire situation, and even if it was a little unfair Dan understood. Going on for how many years thinking you have some sort of power over your oppressors and then learning it's a lie would mess up anyone, at least for a while. When the conversation ended, a slightly awkward silence fell over the room. Jenna shifted her weight.

"I'll go get Phil, and a nurse," she said finally, "I'm sure you need to be seen by both."

Then she left the room. Hannah twiddled her thumbs, looking at Dan expectantly. He just raised his brow. She smiled toothily in return.

"Can you tell me about the Trifecta? Phil mentioned it was run by three women," Dan began.

"Ah, yes. Like I said, one of the three is me, hence the trifecta part," Hannah said, drawing a triangle in the air with her finger, "The other two are my friends, Grace and Mamrie. We run it because we all have similar, very unique abilities. Grace can absorb someone else's power for a limited amount of time and use it, which is very cool. Like she could just touch you and then shoot flames from her hands."