Chapter 26~(Smut)

Chapter 26~

"I love you." Leo says warmly. "I do too. " you look at his face having long close eye contact. You both connected your lips. Kissing whilst waltzing. Whilst you two carry on kissing each others lips Leo showed you the way to his bedroom....

You were walking back giggling cutely as he gently guided you to the bedroom door. "Your eyes.... make me nervous and your smile makes me so happy." Leo's voice faded as he buried his head on your shoulder.

He moved you away from the door and put his hand on the door knob. "Can you close your eyes...please?" Leo asked you. You listened to him and covered your eyes with  your hands.

You heard Leo opening the door then felt him come behind you putting his hands on your back.  You got a quick reflex,  "Leo that's tickles !!" you laughed. "Keep your eyes closed !!!!!!" he gently pushed you so you walked forward into the room.

Leo left his  touch on you and bent down somewhere a few inches away...you couldn't really tell what he was doing since you couldn't see anything. He stood up again putting his arm around you and you felt his heart beating fast. "Okay... You can open your eyes now... "

You steadily removed what was covering your vision. You gasped as you fell back into Leo's arms with him smiling loads. Leo had made the shape of a love heart out of red petals that were placed on the double bed. "Aw i love it! " you turned around. You give him a very sexy smirk as you stood on your tip toes and pulled him by his suit to kiss him.

 You give him a very sexy smirk as you stood on your tip toes and pulled him by his suit to kiss him

He separated your lips. Leo then pushed you more towards the center of the room as he closed the door shut behind him.

"Turn around..." you followed his command.

You moved your hair to the front so he could see your bare shoulders and neck. Leo's hands traveled up and down your curvy figure as he plants some kisses on the back of your neck. You breath out quietly.

He after pulls down the zip on the back of your sexy dress. "You like to tease me... Don't you?" he whispered in your ear.

[SMUT Used to be here. I am so terribly sorry but I removed it because I felt really uncomfortable with having it online on public especially as I wrote it when I was 14 years old. It's really weird and lowkey gross when I read it back as I have no experience with it. I really hope you guys understand... Thank you ❤️]

Hey guys!  You like what you read???  ;) ;) ;)

If you want the next chapter you need to vote and comment please! ♡♡
I will post the next chapter once they are hit!

Vote goal: 45?
Comment goal: 50!!!!

C'mon guys!  You can do it!   Go go goooooo :D

Also Just going to declare that sadly this book will soon be coming to an end :(