Chapter 60

Groaning she tried to get into her room as Jade moved in front of the door. "Going on a date with that red headed idiot huh?" She asked with a sly smirk as Artemis blushed a light pink. Brushing a strand of blonde hair behind her ear she looked up at her sister. "I don't really think its a date" she said as Jade took her arm and dragged Artemis to her and Roy's room. The room was really big, almost as big as Oliver's room. Walls painted a rose red, green queen sized bed and other roomy essentials.

She cocked an eyebrow out of confusion. "How did you know he asked me to go somewhere anyways?" She asked as Jade froze in place. A plain expression made its way to her sisters face. "Jade" she warned as Jade's eyes darted around the room. "What? I have eyes and ears everywhere" Jade said with a wink as Artemis growled. "So why are we in here?" She asked after awhile of watching Jade's expressionless face. "Oh so Roy told me that I should have a baby shower, how do I do that?" She asked as Artemis face palmed.

She knew that Jade was never girly or ever even planning to have a child but here her sister was being pregnant. "Here's Megan's number, call her up she will gladly help out" Artemis said before checking the time and nearly paling. Scurrying to the washroom she jumped in the shower once again just to make sure she was clean. "Why am I even getting ready? I'm just going to a movie with Wally. Wait is it intended to be a date?" She asked herself while drying her long blonde hair.

Her steel grey eyes glanced over at the clock every couple of minutes. Sitting on the bench in front of the mirror still wrapped in her towel she stared at her face. There was one old curling iron that she hardly ever touched just sitting on the white vanity in front of the mirror. "While this heats up I'll get something to wear" she said plugging the curling iron in and walking over to her closet. Within the hour she finally finished doing her makeup, hair and getting changed into something she didn't hate.

     Looking into the mirror she fixed her now curled blonde hair onto either side of her shoulders

Looking into the mirror she fixed her now curled blonde hair onto either side of her shoulders. Artemis even went as far as painting her nails an aqua blue. Well she didn't paint them Dinah did. Artemis couldn't paint her nails to save her life without getting a mess everywhere. The time flew by as she was now opening the door to see Wally standing there nervously scratching the back of his head. When he looked at the blonde he froze letting a crimson blush travel across his cheeks.

     She looked down trying not to show how hard she was blushing herself. "So how about that movie?" She asked as he grinned and took her hand dragging her out the door. "We don't need to drive the theater is not that far" he said as she rolled her eyes walking alongside him. The sky was clear so far with a couple fluffy clouds. Hopefully it would stay clear with minimum clouds. "So what you've told me is that its a horror movie so far" she said as the wind blew passed them.

     Halloween was over and now early November was casually rolling in. "Yeah there's a lot of blood and stuff do you think you can handle it?" He asked nervously. What if she didn't like horror movies? "Wally I've witnessed many brutal deaths in front of my own two eyes. Some fake blood and guts is far from scary" she said rolling her eyes and stuffing her hands into her pocket. He took that into information and stored it in his brain as he nodded understanding. They got there early and sat in the theater munching on sweets, soda and popcorn.