3. Past transgressions

^^Kat's cat "Raja"^^

Fear crawls up my spine as I face the lioness head on. She paces to and fro in front of me. Her eyes holds laughter as she watches me tremble with fear.

Her eyes are what captivates me the most. They are almond shaped with a slight turn up in the corners. The same laughing eyes as Kat. Concrete surround us with intricate designs and carving in the stone walls. Torches hanging from the walls lights up the large space and dimly lit halls that snake around and further into the dark place. Am I inside a pyramid? And if so, what is a lion doing in here??  Hell what am I doing in here??

The lioness suddenly stops pacing and growls. "Shit" I whimper out and try to slowly shuffle back. In the blink of an eye, the beast launches off her hind end into the air. I try to backpedal as fast as I can but I am slammed into the hard ground by the weight of the heavy lion on my chest. I brace for the painful attack and squeeze my eyes tight against the sight of her glistening large canines as she roars out in fury.

After a few minutes without anything happening, I open one eye and then the other. "Kat?!" I shout out in disbelief and embarrassment, as I look up to see the gorgeous woman straddling my chest laughing down at me. Her thick curtain of hair surrounds us as she laughs down at me.

She is wearing a white satin robe that is open down the middle. Fear is replaced by a burning need as I notice that she is naked beneath the robe. Her round but small perky breast bounces freely with her laughter. The robe covers just enough of them so that I do not see her nipples but it does little to hide the tight pucker of them through the material.

"B-but how?" I stutter out confused as I look down and around me for the lion. Where did it go?

"Oh Jack, you are one of a kind. Is this not a dream? There doesn't have to be rhyme or reason to anything on this plane." She mummers out. Her thick legs close me in tightly as she studies me beneath hooded eyelids.

I guess that makes sense. My trembling hands comes up to gently cradle her tint waist as I try to calm my galloping heart. "I am happy to see you, even if this is a dream." I whisper up at her. Kat shifts on top of me and I become fully aware that she has either a very thin panty on or has none at all by the radiating heat that I feel coming from in between the soft mountains of honey brown thighs.

She cocks her head down at me and smiles, "You miss me Jack?" I nod my head earnestly at her question. "Yes, I have been looking for you at the club. But I haven't been able to either catch you or I am not coming on the days that you are going. Either way, I have wanted to see you."

Kat seems pleased by my confession. Leaning forward she stops just a hair away from my lips. I could stretch my lips up and graze hers but I dare not. Something tells me that she wouldn't be pleased if I take what she doesn't simply offer. So I remain rigid against her.

"Jack you are so deliciously naive and good. I want to corrupt you and then devour you....do you want me to do that Jack? Devour you?" She whispers. Our faces are so close now that with each word she speaks, it causes her lips to lightly flutter against mine.

A deep moan leaves my lips as I nod my head hesitantly. I hate that I am like this. I hate that I am so enthralled by her that when I am with her little else matters. I resent it with a passion but yet eat it up like a desperately starving man.