11

I woke up the next day and sighed. I gave Princess a pet and a kiss on the head. I got up and showered and then I blow dried my hair I decided to try and look nice today. I did my hair into a skeleton braid. (if you don't already know of it their is a tutorial on YouTube it is my obsession.) I then noticed the color was starting to fade and I sighed wondering what color to do next. I pulled on a galaxy skirt with a TARDIS on the right leg. I then pulled on a oversized sweater. I slipped on my left converse and grabbed my crutches. I then went to the stairs and sighed. I sat down and began to descend the stairs using my awesome but. 

Once at the bottom I got up and went to the door and put my skate board on the side walk. I put my non hurt foot on the skateboard and lifter the other one. I used the crutches to make the board go. I smiled as I saw the school. I stopped and picked up the board and walked to my locker to place it inside. Tamki walked by me but stopped once he saw me with crutches again. ''Are you still at the act?'' asked Tamki I smiled sadly. ''Hello Tamaki it isn't an act you can look at the cast where the principal signed it.'' I said to him. He sighed and squatted to see that the principal's name was indeed on the cast. ''Wow Nikki I can't even believe you dragged the principal in on this.'' said Tamaki. 

I nodded. ''Your right I'm pathetic.'' I said and crutched away to my first classroom. I smiled at the teacher who looked a tad sad for me. I sat threw the boring class and read a book about a girl who wanted to sing but her step mother wouldn't allow her.

The bell for school rang and I got up with help from the twins. ''Wow Nikki having the boys help you with your lie is wrong.'' said Haruhi. I looked at her hatred filled face and just ignored her. Hikaru and Kaoru helped me to the door and I had it from there. The boys begged me to go with them to the host club today so I did. Bad idea. I was sitting with the boys while some of their customers asked to sign my cast. ''Sure I would love that.'' I smiled sweetly. The hosts were all staring daggers at me, well except Honey. After all the girls left the Hosts began yelling at me again. ''You are lieing to everyone so we wont get mad at you it's stupid!'' shouted Tamaki. I felt my tears begin to build and I watched the room become blurry. ''Why don't you go to live with you Father in France!'' shouted Tamaki almost in tears. I got up and began to walk away when someone grabbed my leg. 

''No Nikki-chan'' you can't leave.'' said Honey. ''Mistukuni come here.'' said Mori I smiled at him and he retreated to Mori I continued and looked at them. ''I'm gone, the only reason I'm here is because Alex said it was good for me. By the way, I was checked into Rosewood Hospital.'' I said and left. I was laying in my room packing. I left everything but a simple bag of clothes. ''I know I move a lot dad, but they hate me here. I broke my leg and they assumed I left again and when i returned to school they wouldn't accept that I broke my leg they told themselves I was lying. I can't be here anymore it hurts me.'' I said to my father. I zipped the suitcase. ''Okay baby. Just be careful with your leg on the plane.'' said dad. ''Yes sir''

I then walked to the living room to see the hosts on a laptop all crowded. I went to mothers office. ''Mom, I'm going to live with dad again. I know I go a lot, but I can't stay any longer I love you and I will be back for Christmas.'' I smiled at her. She nodded and I went to the limo. 

Once I arrived at the airport I got a bad feeling in my stomach I went to the bathroom as fast as I could. I threw up many times before I decided to wait until tomorrow to go. I rode in a taxi back home. It was late so I went to my room and slept. 

Apple's and Yeah.