4

School is boring so I'm sitting here blocking the world out while planning what to do for Darling Emily's birthday next week. Dean said that unfortunately they couldn't make it so I decided to send her the biggest video message ever. I wanted to fly out but I still refuse to use mothers money and I haven't saved enough yet. 

I heard the bell ring signalling the day in hell was over. I stood up and walked to Haruhi. ''Hey, you coming to Host club with me?'' asked Haruhi. I smiled and nodded. ''Sure why not, but I'm still not talking to most of the hosts.'' I said to her. ''I figured, later, at your house in the security of the tree house you can tell me why your so mad.'' said Haru. I nodded. We entered the Host room all eyes on us. ''Haruhi your late but it looks like that's because you had a distraction.'' said Kyoya monotonously. 

''Yeah, so what's going on today?'' asked Haru as I walked behind her in perfect sync. I let the lightest of smile tug at my lips before it slowly drifted due to the new level of noise. I looked around to the everyone yelling about spilling something onto Usa-chan. I noticed and automatically knew he would be up set so I did the decent thing and took Usa-chan from the twins and Tamaki I took it to the sink and I ran a bit of water into it and applied a bit of soap. I mixed it and grabbed a rag. As I dabbed the tea off of Usa-chan I heard eveyone suck in a breath and I grabbed a warm fluffy towl and rapped it around Usa-chan. I brought Usa-chan to Honey who was now sitting up rubbing his eyes. 

''Usa-chan got dirty so I washed him. He's a bit wet so let him dry for a while.'' I whispered. Honey nodded and I just layed down him doing so too, i was the big spoon and him the little. I enjoyed that nap over most the others because that's the moment I had a huge realization, I liked honey as more than a friend and that scared me. No, That. Horrified. Me.